BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Lindsey L.
I love this lip mask! Perfect to help hydrate and moisturize. Simple and easy to use. Smells nice.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
This lip mask was so refreshing and moisturizing. Moisturizer my lips and made them nice and plump.
member-2fb590c64
The smell was nice and it was easy to apply. I could not tell a difference with my lips after use.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Pretty decent product. For the price it's good. You get what you pay for. It did a good enough job.
Brieanna L.
Any of the lip masks are awesome! I'm the 10 minutes I have it on for it does wonders to my lips.
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
saved my lips from windy and cold nyc (i live in florida so i was freezing and so were my lips)
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
This smells good and feels good but not sure if it really works at all to be real with you
Lauren S.
Plano, TX
I don't know if this really helped my lips. But it was fun and you get what you pay for.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mask is life, nothing better i love it since day one, much needed, its a go to mask
krissinda d.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS. At first I thought these things were ridiculous and would never try them. I was just browsing Sephora for things to purchase and reading reviews. I have minor dry lips often. When I was younger I used to always have dry lips and a red ring around my mouth from I have no idea, licking my lips. I used this one time with a face mask and I was very impressed. My lips were smooth and it took my dry lips with it. Already repurchased and will continue to do so.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?