BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
It's very different. It's just a wet wipe covered in a weird sticky gel. My lips felt soft right after but didn't last longer than 10 mins.
Heather D.
I tried the other Sephora masks and wasn't disappointed! It might feel a bit weird, at first, but you get used to it and it's worth it.
Mandy l.
tyler, TX
These little lip masks are amazing especially if you have dry cracked lips like me these help making my lips super soft and moisturized
𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓛.
Churchville, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Overall I did actually like this product, it had a pretty lovely smell to it and after using it my lips did feel quite soft after it
Sarah V.
Very good ! I tried mine yesterday,bought bu mistake aand didn't read it was for my lips. But tried anyway and liked it very much.
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
I love this. I came down to Texas from Minnesota and my skin and lips got so dry. I used this on my lips and they were baby soft.
Hanah M.
I didn't notice a difference at all and it had a horrible bitter taste but it did stay on and didn't fall of so I give 2 stars .
Gabbi G.
I love the smell . Smells nice. My lips felt so soft after using. It is a little pricey for just one mask. I got it from Sephora.
Denise S.
Tulsa, OK
Love this product leaves my lips really soft removes all the ruff spots good for before you put lip gloss or over products on !!
Monica S.
Patterson, LA
Per my husband "oh so kissable". This has been amazing the couple of times I've tried it. But I would like to try other brands.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Sophie A.
Wagga Wagga
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?