BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of soothing, leave-on lip masks to replenish, nourish, and moisturize lips in as little as 15 minutes.

What it does:
Infused with power natural ingredients, these sheet masks work to provide younger looking lips in as little as 15 minutes. Each type addresses a different skin need.

Rose Lip Mask: Moisturizes and softens for more kissable lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Remove the transparent protective films from each side of the mask.
-Position the mask on the lips, as shown on the diagram.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-Remove the mask and gently massage in any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Natural Rose Extract: Moisturizes and softens.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening
  • "I have extremely dry, cracking, peeling lips and I have literally tried so many different products. Today I got my order in and I tried this lip mask and it does really smooth my lips and hydrates them! I am definitely going to be purchasing some more tonight and try the Shea butter one as well!" in 28 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with these lip masks... I have several on reserve and I love how hydrating they are. They are a fabulous option if you wear a lot of matte lip products and need to recondition your lips. They are also amazing because they allow you to have no mess and are also easy got travel. The best part is the are just $3... perfect option for the gal on a budget too." in 12 reviews
Lisa B.
Watford City, ND
Used this last night as my lips were feeling rough due to the extreme cold weather. It tingled for a bit, and was super juicy. Left on for 20 minutes, and my lips felt so much better. Soft and plump. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose - Moisturizing & Softening I normally can't wear lipstick because my lips are too chapped, this definitely changed that.
Lisa G.
Was difficult to peel the actual lip mask off the lip mask shaped film (on both sides) and it left my lips feeling dry and slightly sticky. Not worth the money. I’ll stick to exfoliating with a lip scrub and using lip balm. (I recommend LUSH Lip Scrub in mint julips and EOS Lip Balm, Sweet Mint, 0.25 Oz)
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
The product has never really done what it claims for me. When I use it my lips feel raw right after like it hasn’t done anything. They might feel soften..but I don’t enjoy the raw feeling I get. I will have to say it is affordable though.
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
I i had really high hopes for this lip mask, my lips are always dry and dehydrated and I try to use everything to soothe them. This mask is quite ok, but it’s not nourishing enough for me. If your lips are not that problematic I think you’ll like it.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I love all kinds of masks but had never tried a lip mask before! I love the cute packaging and design. This mask didn’t seem to adhere very easily. I found it to be slippery and difficult to keep on. It is also huge so it felt like I was also doing a chin mask. Definitely a strange fit! However, I love the smell and the mask did make my lips softer.
Krishna M.
I personally like the lip laneige mask that Sephora offers better than this. Its a nice product but when its compared to the laneige mask, its not that great. Yes it did meet my exceptions, however the fact that its a one time usage mask just stops me from buying it again! over all, its not that bad!
Nail a.
Charlottesville
Fabulous lip mask! Smoothing and Soothing! This lip mask by Sephora is a cant miss. It’s easy to apply and only takes a few minutes. The insulated mask helps the serum penetrate your lips to soften and plump them. It’s the perfect shape, fits nicely, and stays on well!
Paige S.
Love these! They make my lips feels smooth, I have a terrible habit Of picking them so this mask helps with the dryness and cracking. Overall I’m pretty happy. I’m going to try them a little longer and give a bigger review
Namrata P.
Elgin
I like using the Sephora collection face mask so I figured this would be great too. Boy was I wrong. While the lip mask is on your lips it feels great but once it dries, my lips felt extremely chapped.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I really didn’t notice a difference. The mask is also very hard to keep on. I purchased a 2nd one when I got this one to give it a fair chance. It just really didn’t do anything for me. 😕
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
When using these do they burn or tingle your lips? Do they plump or moisturize?
Maellie K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Do these work as well as people say they do?
Jennifer T.
Do these leave any taste or residue on your lips?
Kelly S.
Taunton
How great is this product? I have dry lips would this help it?
Sophie A.