BY SEPHORA

A mini lip liner available in shades to match SEPHORA COLLECTION's lipstick colors. These lip liners can be used for perfect lip contouring at any time. They can also be used over the entire lip for a trendy, semi-matte finish. Each is made with a highly pigmented formula and is designed to be matched with a SEPHORA COLLECTION lipstick. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Review for: 10 Fresh Berry
I bought this to outline my Kat VonDi (which i lost somehow 🙃) and i found that it did the job perfectly. The good thing about Sephora lip liners is that their formula is so easy to blend that even if you go wrong with the color (aka a slight shade off) you can lightly retrace, using a lip liner brush, over it with your original lipstick/lip gloss shade and voila
Review for: 13 Pink Beige
I got this because I didn't actually have a full blown "nude" tone in my collection, so i put lip balm under it and then lined my lips, sometimes i even go over with this Nars lip liner i have (i forgot the name at the moment, it's the one everyone got as a birthday gift along with the shade Cruella) and create what I'm looking for
Natalie B.
American Canyon, CA
I got this product a few days ago and I was surprised at how small it is. Not just the shortness but also it is very thin. It is my first lip liner so I was a bit disappointed in that aspect. However the quality is very good, I wore it for a whole day and it stayed on. Over all I think that it is worth it even if it is a bit small.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I have used this lip liner twice. Not entirely thrilled with it, but I'm going to work with it a little more to see if my opinion changes any. It does seem long lasting and only cost 6$ so for the price it is good. Maybe a different color will change my mind.
Paola V.
Anaheim, CA
Love the lipliner it's travel friendly and goes on really smooth. It prevents my lipstick from any feathering and honestly it lasts all day. It's not super dry and doesn't tug at your lips when applying. I definitely recommend the lipliners they are amazing.
Review for: 12 Vintage Pink
I use this lip liner as a "go-to" color on those mornings that i don't have time to put a lot of thought into what I'm gonna do that day and i find that goes really well with my skin tone and it doesn't darken/yellow the appearance of my teeth.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 3 Classic Red
First lip liner i bought from Sephora and I was pretty impressed. It was "universal" when it came to every single red shade of lipstick I own. It effortlessly glided on my lips, love it
Lisa R.
Issaquah, WA
A great basic lip liner! Affordable, easy to take with, easy to apply. Good staying power, great colors. I can't live without these awesome liners!
Elizabeth D.
Great lip liner. Goes on smooth and is very effective. It is cheap so that's a bonus. It is good quality
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: 16 Nude Beige
I chose to wear this lip liner for my wedding, along with a Bite beauty lip crayon~! It was the perfect nude color and lasted practically all day~! This exceeded my expectations and was easy to use. I will definitely buy this again and try out the other Sephora brand products~!