SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Rachel C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Doretta W.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Tasha F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of glittery lipsticks in a variety of colors for every holiday occasion. Apply instant color and glitter with one swipe of this festive holiday lip color. The formula is not sticky, tacky, or gritty so it can glide onto lips with ease. The subtle fruity fragrance makes lips even more kissable. see more...

Jami G.
Mount Holly, NC
In love! I love to not only line my lips with this but at times add a gloss after filling in my entire lip. I love the formula, it doesn't feel stiff or "gritty" to me. Color payoff is wonderful and doesn't bleed! Perfect for me! This is a very diverse product, perfect for a liner, a base on the entire lip, easy to create an ombre effect and even holds a lip highlight color in the middle of the lip to add more fullness as well! Love that it is retractable and easy to maintain the sharp point and shape needed.
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
This for me is a MUST HAVE product. Love the way it goes on, looks and feels!!! I spend time reading about it in books, blogs, and talking to other people with similar interests. Though I’m not an expert, I think I know quite a bit more than a beginner. In some ways, I’m a beginner expert. I have an educated opinion, and that counts for something!
And though I might not know everything, I think my thoughts on various related topics can be helpful.
Melissa C.
Broken Arrow, OK
The glitter is pretty and I feel subtle. There is a slight chap-stick smell that reminds me of the ones I'd get as a child, but it's not over-powering. The glitter can feel a bit rough if you press and rub your lips together. It's pretty sheer, which is why I took off one star ; I thought this would be more of a creamy lip pencil with nearly opaque coverage instead of sheer. It does wear off easily but is easy to re-apply with no mirror necessary.
Ghristina G.
La Porte, TX
I love all kinds of makeup and would use just about any kind that I buy or get in a swap box. Yes it did I love it so much. Some of them were but not some. Some of them I would buy again but not some. Yes it was on some. Some of them I would but not all. Yes I would tell people about it so they can try them out. I love making videos on makeup and more doing reviews to let people know what they are missing out on.
May Ann A.
Oakes
They are awesome ! Very easy to use and i love the new design lipstick handle. It is very affordable and very nice to wear doesnt make your lips dry, it stays nice and glittery and shiny all day . It does have a very beautiful packaging which you would love to consider buy one for family and friends or moms who loves glittery stuff specially lipstick!
Laila S.
Philadelphia, PA
I think lip glitters are great, The brand is great. I don't think its too pricey for the fact that the lip pencil goes a long way. I bought it at the Sephora in Boston last year and I still have it. I recommend almost everyone to purchase lip pencils and lip products from gloss to matte and stain. Sephora is a great place to purchase makeup
Paige B.
Warrenville, SC
Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color
Love the color of these lipsticks. The pigmentation is awesome. I love how buttery these feel on my lips . You wont have to worry these looking patchy or drying out your lips. The applicator is large and makes it easy to apply. Overall I love them and so happy I purchased these lipsticks at Sephora.
Ariel P.
Lynchburg, VA
Love, Love, Love this lip pencil!! The creamier formula feels wonderful on my lips and is not hard to apply. It is also very pigmented and stays on my lips unless rubbed off purposely. It is very long lasting and worth the cost. I especially love the added glimmer to the shade. It's pretty subtle but leaves impact.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
A great lip pencil is a must have in any lip stick routine. The SEPHORA Retractable Pencil is perfect to pair with a high intensity color or a low key gloss. The pencil really helps the lipstick or gloss to cling and wear longer leaving me less time to worry about a bare lip and more time to smile with confidence.
Lina D.
I like sephora lopsticks a lot. This colora are beautiful, but i would have yo swatch them because I don’t like shimmery lipsticks. I’m not sure about this lipsticks. They seem beautiful.I purchased Sephora’s lip crayon set and I love it! Also using their eyeliner kit. Very happy camper with their products.
Cris C.
Dever ser Muito bom esse produto
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
Curious to try these. Is the glitter really noticeable, or is it pretty mild? And are there quite a few color choices available?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Sarah Sofia O.
Cartagena de indias
How much is this product?
Cris C.