SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Tasha F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Doretta W.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil uploaded by Rachel C.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of glittery lipsticks in a variety of colors for every holiday occasion. Apply instant color and glitter with one swipe of this festive holiday lip color. The formula is not sticky, tacky, or gritty so it can glide onto lips with ease. The subtle fruity fragrance makes lips even more kissable.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Glitters Retractable Pencil
  • "Very good lipstick....long lasting...some are stain free lipsticks...i get them at your local makeup stares..and they smell great " in 16 reviews
Marybel S.
Morehead
Love the brand love how it’s a pencil great color if anyone is using for the first time I recommend you to get this color is beautiful it’s not great just enough glitter sparkles a good tenant of color any skin tone will be beautiful would like to try out different colors in the future.
Heaven W.
dallas
I love the shimmer this lip sparkle gives off!! It’s amazing I love the way it wears and my friends think it is awesome !(: it lasts pretty much all day and I never have to reapply it. Will definitely be buying again, maybe trying a different shade this time ❤️
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
This is just so pretty!! I wear it over a tinted primer when I want the glitter to really sparkle and over a full color when I want to amp up the shine! The glitters perform well and have pretty good staying power. I'll buy these again!
Ariel S.
I really love this color so much.I use this to line my lip cause it is smooth and very pigmented and not streaky when I put it on..I do think it is a little pricey.. but I most likely buy this again for sure!
Harmony F.
Biggs, CA
This product isn’t one of my favorites. It wasn’t as glittery as I would’ve liked. Very sheer and felt very dry on the lips. I would use this again but only if I needed to. I wouldn’t recommend
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
I love crayon pencils over a typical lipstick tube. It’s fun and different. This is easy to apply and long lasting. Plus I love the finish it give my lips. I purchased it at Sephora and would purchase it again.
soraya M.
Shafter, CA
Love this product! It works so good for my football I have to cheer at. Love the formula and it lasted all throughout the game. It even stayed with all the activity I had to do😁. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Roseville, CA
This is a very fun lip product. It is a fun reasonable priced product. It is a beautiful color and if your into have glitter it is very nice on the lips and not sticky.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Aylin D.
This a really good lip pencil that every should buy I bought it at Walmart it wasn’t that expensive and all the expectations were good this is my first time using it but I’m obviously gonna use it again I will recommend to everybody❤️ I love it
Cris C.
Dever ser Muito bom esse produto
Shannon S.
Vacaville, Ca
Curious to try these. Is the glitter really noticeable, or is it pretty mild? And are there quite a few color choices available?
zeel z.
Mumbai
How much hours does it lasts
Angie R.
University place
Where can I find this at?. I've tried searching for it at online at sephora search didn't show.
zeel z.
Mumbai
How much time does it lasts?