SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Tangerine 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Widienne B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Tangerine 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Elizabeth M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Tangerine 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Amber M.

BY SEPHORA

A range of six lip balms, each with a different ingredient to nurture lips all day long. What does: Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scent will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products. Coconut Lip Balm: Nurtures and soothes. Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine. Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects. Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and Tones. Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and Moisturizes. Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After the success of the fiber sheet masks, the Sephora Collection continues the principle of one-color, one-ingredient, one-benefit to create all-new products dedicated to target every skincare need. Research results: Coconut lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:-96% of women said that lips are soothed After 21 days of use:96% of women said that lips are nourished Goji lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 78% of women said that lips are protected After 21 days of use:- 82% of women said that lips are nourished Rose lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that the balm delivers shine After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Tangerine lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the balm toned lips After 21 days of use:- 91% of women said that lips are nourishedAlmond lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that lips are suppler After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Honey lip scrub: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 100% of wome see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my mom along with my red one from the same brand. We both loved these! This smells amazing and the price is even better! It is quick and easy to apply and use. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered this thinking I was getting a scrub and I only got a lip balm! Why does it say it is a lip balm and scrub and they send you a balm? Is there an option or do they just guess?
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on a whim. Just happened to be in Sephora and this caught my eye. I love that its supposed to be a two in one type product, but I don't feel it does exactly what it says. However, I like the way it feels on my lips.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exactly as advertised, a moisturizing lip balm. Lightweight, not overpowering and less slick than another favorite, Baby Lips. It's great on its own, but I also love it as a compliment to a good lip crayon. (By the way, the only scrub balm in the line is the honey one.)
Marcos C.
Tucson , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this lip balm, especially now in the summer time it makes my lips feel moist and refreshed without having to constantly reapply like with the coconut one. Definitely would recommend this product.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not more than a very basic lip balm, definitely not a scrub. The smell is nothing special  and it's not moisturizing. For the price it's not worth it.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! Perfect for everyday and travel, just the right amount of natural color, moisturizing, and the smell is divine! I love to combine it with Goji Balm.
Samanta
Sephora products are to die for! You can't go wrong with any of the products they offer
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is twice the price of a regular Chapstick but I figured what the heck, Sephora usually makes nice stuff! Let's give it a go! Yikes, how is it possible to make a lip balm that makes your lips drier? This was just waxy and dried up my lips, and the smell is atrocious. It smells strongly of dish soap. Sadly I have nothing good to say about this product not a single thing. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody ever.
Océane L.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really smells good and has a consistency that doesn't wash off too much when you drink water. For the price, I really recommend it.