BY SEPHORA

A range of six lip balms, each with a different ingredient to nurture lips all day long. What does: Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scent will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products. Coconut Lip Balm: Nurtures and soothes. Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine. Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects. Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and Tones. Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and Moisturizes. Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After the success of the fiber sheet masks, the Sephora Collection continues the principle of one-color, one-ingredient, one-benefit to create all-new products dedicated to target every skincare need. Research results: Coconut lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:-96% of women said that lips are soothed After 21 days of use:96% of women said that lips are nourished Goji lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 78% of women said that lips are protected After 21 days of use:- 82% of women said that lips are nourished Rose lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that the balm delivers shine After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Tangerine lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the balm toned lips After 21 days of use:- 91% of women said that lips are nourishedAlmond lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that lips are suppler After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Honey lip scrub: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 100% of wome see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa S.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the rose scent, love how moisturizing it is, but I wish it was slightly tinted too. The packaging is pretty and I can’t say I have any complains about it so far!
Mary Lou B.
Moreno Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it give subtle tent to me lips. It is my first time buying but I will be re-purchasing. It's great for those days that I don't really want to wear makeup. I would definitely recommend. Can't wait to try other ones.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this balm smells and feels. It gives my lips a lot of hydration while giving them a nice pink glow. I don’t think I’ll leave home without this amazing lip balm. I also bought the almond, coconut bland as well.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me just start off by saying I am very lucky that I just so happened to run into this product. This has become one of my holy Grail and my favorite go to products for every day all day and night use. I had very chapped lips going through Sephora one day and I just so happen to walk passed the Sephora collection so I decided to look at these specific products because the packaging was so adorable!!!! I purchase this product because anything rose scented I am a sucker for. I fell in such love with this product that I went out and purchased two more and the honey Lips scrub gloss... The scent is absolutely refreshing and is very quaint and very delicate and very light. The delicate sent adds just a hint of rose and leaves your Lips luscious hydrated and very soft and supple.
I purchased these in Sephora in store or online online they are usually out of stock so I would head over to my nearest mall if I were you. This product came highly recommended to you by me. Hopefully you guys try and really like it. Enjoy!!!

Sandra V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this flavor today, gave my coconut water one a break and I love it, I love the Rose smell is it's so soft and perfect for spring time, I also have the coconut water. I absolutely love these lip balm, there so hydrating, easy to use, on top of lipsticks or just by themselves. I hope Sephora doesn't stop making these because they are my ultimate favorite lip balm.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip balm. It really smells like roses and I love it! It definitely moisturizes the lips, but it's not long lasting when applied. You do have to apply it multiple times because it does absorb into the lips, but it works well and is really cheap.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this whole collection. If I am not mistaken they run for $6 or so and they are well worth the six bucks! I'm not a lipgloss junkie by any means so take my review for what it is worth😉 I have tried to get into lip masks and the such,but this moisturizers well enough,lol.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is the bomb. I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and come in a come in a pretty pink lipstick container. It keeps my lips very moisturized and i don't have any complaints.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this last weekend and i love the smell of it smells like roses. And my lips are so soft. I cant wait to try the other ones they have.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing. Pleasant smell. Easy to grab tgem for my daughters to keep them happy while I shop for myself!