SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Goji 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Alisa O.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Goji 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by Anna S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Goji 0.123 oz/ 3.5 g uploaded by وفاء t.

BY SEPHORA

A range of six lip balms, each with a different ingredient to nurture lips all day long. What does: Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scent will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products. Coconut Lip Balm: Nurtures and soothes. Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine. Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects. Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and Tones. Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and Moisturizes. Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After the success of the fiber sheet masks, the Sephora Collection continues the principle of one-color, one-ingredient, one-benefit to create all-new products dedicated to target every skincare need. Research results: Coconut lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:-96% of women said that lips are soothed After 21 days of use:96% of women said that lips are nourished Goji lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 78% of women said that lips are protected After 21 days of use:- 82% of women said that lips are nourished Rose lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that the balm delivers shine After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Tangerine lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the balm toned lips After 21 days of use:- 91% of women said that lips are nourishedAlmond lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that lips are suppler After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Honey lip scrub: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 100% of wome see more...

• These new Sephora Lip Balms are completely colorless, correct?2 Answers
  • I ordered this online yesterday for my dried lips, does it really...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very hydrating balm, and has just the right amount of color for a low-key look for work. I usually use this throughout the day rather than a lipstick or liquid lip. I have found that my lips feel better and look better since I started incorporating this into my usual routine.
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. I keep one on my desk at work. It instantly makes my lips feel better and I notice my lips feel better by the end of the day. Plus, the light wash of color helps me look fresh throughout the day. A great product for a great price. Will be purchasing again.
Yesi D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is sweet berry like. It hydrates your lips and gives it a light tint. I do reapply throughout the day since i have the tenancy to rub my lips together whenever i have a lip product on.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I purchased this while in NYC and it helped so much with my dry lips! The packaging is nice and the smell is amazing! It is a great value and not pricey at all! I find it to be a great dupe for the sugar lip balm. I love this stuff!
Carla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this! Gives a hint of color and my lips are so nourished. Great to throw in my bag and apply on the go! I think the price point is pretty standard for that type of product and I would definitely buy again.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I really like this line of products And it feels great on my lips I am not overly impressed with the flavor. However, if you like Goji a lot then lot this flavor is definitely for you. I would definitely buy items from this line again but probably not this flavor. Again thats just cause goji isn't my favorite flavor.
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this balm! It kinda tastes like candy to me and smells lovely. It's nice and moisturizing but it's not the most moisturizing balm. I don't mind that it's not super moisturizing because I have lots of other balms and this is a nice balm to carry around in your bag all day not a balm that will super moisturize your lips throughout the night. I really love how it gives a light pink tint too, it's a lovely color.
Alayna M.
Rutland, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this Lip Balm! It gives a very natural pink color to the lips, but it's not over powering at all. It also feels very moisturized and stays on for quite a while! It's also pretty cheap for items sold in Sephora! I recommend!
Ashley R.
Eldorado, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could buy all of these! Goji gives my lips just a hint of pink color which is perfect for days I don't want to do a full lip. It's super moisturizing too which is great. I'd absolutely recommend this lip balm to everyone!
Colleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this lip balm! It's very moisturizing and adds a very subtle glossy color to enhance the natural color of your lips. It's also pretty inexpensive. When mine runs out, I'll definitely repurchase.
Sayre M.
These new Sephora Lip Balms are completely colorless, correct?
Lesly G.
Riverhead, NY
I ordered this online yesterday for my dried lips, does it really help to moisturizer and soften dry lips? Does it add color to the lips or is it just clear when applied?