BY SEPHORA

A range of six lip balms, each with a different ingredient to nurture lips all day long. What does: Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scent will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products. Coconut Lip Balm: Nurtures and soothes. Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine. Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects. Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and Tones. Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and Moisturizes. Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates After the success of the fiber sheet masks, the Sephora Collection continues the principle of one-color, one-ingredient, one-benefit to create all-new products dedicated to target every skincare need. Research results: Coconut lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:-96% of women said that lips are soothed After 21 days of use:96% of women said that lips are nourished Goji lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 78% of women said that lips are protected After 21 days of use:- 82% of women said that lips are nourished Rose lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that the balm delivers shine After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Tangerine lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 91% of women said that the balm toned lips After 21 days of use:- 91% of women said that lips are nourishedAlmond lip balm: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 96% of women said that lips are suppler After 21 days of use:- 95% of women said that lips are nourished Honey lip scrub: In a satisfaction test conducted on 22 volunteers, after the first use:- 100% of wome see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kendall N.
It’s advertised as a lip scrub but doesn’t have any exfoliating elements in it. It’s works well enough as a lip balm but I had previously purchased the honey version of this and enjoyed it more. Good price point but will probably use something else in the future!
Tiffany B.
I see something "almond" and I grab it. That's how I ended up with this lip balm and I really like it! It's got a nice feeling that's more hydrating instead of "waxy" like chapstick. After using this, I've noticed how thick and odd regular chapstick feels... And I LOVE chapstick so that's saying something! The scent is light and it has no taste. The cardboard tube is the only gripe I have... It gets dirty easily in the bottom of your purse.
alyssa l.
I love love love these lip balms! I bought the tangerine one, the almond one and the coconut one because I became obsessed and needed one everywhere I went. I'm running out quickly and need to get more already lol not bad for the price either considering everything at Sephora is super pricey. These are only about $7
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I'm a sucker for products in the checkout line, and this was calling out to me. I love a good lip balm, but this was more than I could've hoped for. In addition to being SUPER moisturizing, it smells incredible. I even got my boyfriend to use it without his usual protest. It was $6, which was a bit pricey, but I don't find myself needing to use it as often as other lip balms. It does its job efficiently!
Katie G.
Harrisburg, PA
I recently ordered this balm from Sephora to make sure I met my free shipping requirement. I'm so glad I did! It's the smoothest, most buttery and hydrating lip balm I've ever used! The smell is so nice but there's no taste to this balm, which I appreciate. I use it at night before bed or before I apply a liquid lip and it's phenomenal. For the price, I'll definitely buy more!
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I was not expecting these to be so good- the almond scent is so subtle but so sweet! These are not exfoliating so I do not understand the "scrub" part but they are super hydrating and glossy. I bought this on Sephora website for an amazing price. These are much better than anything i have found in the drug store and have a much better smell and feel to them. Non-sticky.
Alexis  N.
Philadelphia, PA
So far so good
I have really chapped lips and feel that brands like blistex and chapstick make me feel addicted. This balm is perfect! Moisturizes and makes lips feeling great. I've had this for a few days now and I notice myself feeling less of a need to have something on my lips

Looking to try the other flavors
Lesley J.
I really liked this product. Smells great, and feels great. I bought it at sephora 👌🏽 I've bought it like twice and I have to say, I really like it. It actually surprised me a bit lol worked better than I thought it would.
Crystal t.
Love love loveeeeee this balm!!! The smell is AZING and it leaves my lips soooooo soft and smooth! I have one of these at home, in my purse, car and backpack!!! Love love love!!!
Amanda E.
These lip balms are reasonably priced and work so well. i love the products in this line. i bought the almond one first and cant wait to try out more. they work so well, too!