SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub

What it is:
A range of six lip balms, each with a different ingredient to nurture lips all day long.

What it does:
Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scent will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products.

Coconut Lip Balm: Nurtures and soothes.
Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine.
Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects.
Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and tones.
Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and moisturizes.
Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
After the success of the fiber sheet masks, the Sephora Collection continues the principle of one-color, one-ingredient, one-benefit to create all-new products dedicated to target every skincare need.

This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:

- 100% of women said that lips are exfoliated

- 96% of women said that lips are smoother

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply Directly onto the lips.
-Use the lip balm at any time and the lip scrub twice a week.

Rose - nourishing & shining Ingredients:

-Rose Extract: Provides antioxidant and moisturizing properties, for lips that are more beautiful and radiant.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Rosa Damascena Flower Cera (Rosa Damascena Flower Wax), Rosa Centifolia Flower Cera (Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax), Citronellol, Citric Acid.

Coconut - nourishing & soothing Ingredients:

-Coconut Extract: Nurtures and soothes lips.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid.

Tangerine - nourishing & toning Ingredients:

-Tangerine Extract: Tones and is rich in vitamin C.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica, Limonene, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid.

Almond - nourishing & moisturizing Ingredients:

-Almond Extract: Nurtures and moisturizes—ideal for dry lips.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Synthetic Wax, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Citric Acid.F19

Honey - exfoliating & smoothing (scrub) Ingredients:

-Honey Extract: Smooths and softens.

Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Polyethylene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Dicalcium Phosphate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Wax, Trehalose, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Fragrance, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Does this product work well with sensitive skin?
My lips are really sensitive would this product make them worst?
Are these Sephora lip scrubs worth it ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub!
Product Highlights
I love this lip scrub. I tend to have dry lips and this scrub comes in handy! It's a lip exfoliator in stick form with moisturizing lip balm. It exfoliates while adding moisture. I love the scent. It's worth the few dollars it costs!in reviews
Your lips are super soft and hydrated. Love the smell and you just need a bit of it. Lov it 😘😘😘😘👄👄👄👄👄in reviews
Juno F.
NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Juno F.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Juno F.
I have this lip product in ‘rose’ from Sephora and it’s a standard lip balm, not really much of a scrub. Smells floral without being overpowering which I tend to avoid with rose scents. I think I would be interested in trying one of the fruit flavored ones next time ☺️
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Maricruz L.
Review for: Coconut - nourishing & soothing
Not my cup of tea. Didn’t enjoy these at all. These are WAY too overpriced to be bad lip balms. Didn’t do much for my lips & it really just feels like a kid’s lip balm. Don’t recommend at all. I’d rather stick to my Carmex.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Katelyn L.
Review for: Coconut - nourishing & soothing
I had a Sephora gift card so this was one of my purchases. I love it. My lips were dry and cracking and from the first application my lips felt better. Instantly I noticed how moist my lips felt. They didn’t hurt any longer. What I liked most was it didn’t really stick to my mask. And the moisture in my lips stayed for a few hours.
Elona T.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Elona T.
Review for: Kiwi - exfoilating & shine
Excellent exfoliating and shining balm. I love the kiwi 🥝 flavor and makes my lips so soft after using it.
Alicia M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Alicia M.
Review for: Goji - nourishing & protecting
This product is an amazing lip balm and moisturizer. Sephora’s Goji lip balm is a winner.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Susan K.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Once or twice a week I like to do a lip scrub since my lips peel so often... And the Sephora Dragon Fruit lip scrub did not disappoint me. I simply massage my lips in circles and they feel smooth and soft. I also finish with a lip balm/moisturizer to hydrate them. 🌻 #GoodByeJuly
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Tabinda Y.
Review for: Goji - nourishing & protecting
I love how this product smelled as well as the sheer tint it gives your lips. I have a darker outer area of my lips and so I’m always self conscious when I go out with nothing on my lips. I felt that this lip balm helped kind of even my lips out while hydrating them at the same time! This packaging is also super cute and easy to throw in a purse!
Yaidymar A.
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Yaidymar A.
Review for: Watermelon - nourishing & moisturzing
This product is amazing, I love the packaging, it has a watermelon fragrance and it does its job. Moisturizes lips and leaves a touch of color in the lips. This is my first time using it and I would love to try other products of the same collection.
Lexy T.
Saint Augustine, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Lexy T.
Review for: Honey - exfoliating & smoothing (scrub)
I’ve been using this for about a week now and have thought it was great! However, I was curious to see what the exfoliating ingredient was, as I thought that it was sugar. Looking at the ingredient list it DOES NOT mention any type of sugar, the exfoliating product is small microplastics (also known as “micro-beads”). These microplastics are extremely harmful to ourselves and our environment. Polyethylene is the chemical compound name for plastic. I do not support microplastics and will not be using this product or any other Sephora brand products anymore.
Alexandria B.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub uploaded by Alexandria B.
Review for: Honey - exfoliating & smoothing (scrub)
This is what I use at night before bed. Your lips stay moisturized but it’s not as efficient of an exfoliator since it’s only spread within the balm. However it adds a bit and keeps your lips hydrated. I my fiancée this and now he loves it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shellah D.
Columbus, GA
il y a un an
Shazneen A. il y a un an
I love the coconut balm