BY SEPHORA

A hypoallergenic tape with multiple uses for cosmetic application and grooming. What does: This high-quality, medical-grade tape has multiple uses for makeup application from perfecting winged eye looks to creating precise nail art or protecting against makeup fallout. The tape is breathable and easy to remove. see more...

• I have been looking for a makeup tape but I'm afraid it will take...1 Answers
  • Will this product take makeup already applied off of your face? ??1 Answers
  • Tape? How would one use this?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
In pretty dissapointed in this. With all the reviews I read it sounded like this stuff was amazingly sticky and hurt coming off because it sticks so well so you have to stick it to your hand to get some of the sticky off before use.
I had no experience like that and I've used them 7 days out of the 7 past days. First they stuck great. But the more I blended and added and blended and blended the edge where I blended a ton in my crease and outer corner came up. So it wasn't a perfect line any of the time no matter how hard I pressed the tape on or how clean my skin was. I never put it on top of makeup or foundation. Only clean skin since I do my foundation and every thing after my eyes so I can clean my lines up with the foundation and concealer and not mess any of my makeup up with fall out so that couldnt have been the issue.
It was admittedly better than using nothing and a lot less went outside the line than if I had tried to do it free hand but because it happened at all I had to take away stars because scotch tape works a lot better.
Even with liquid liner after my eyeshadow it just bled down under the tape because it had already lifted a tad on the edge so I quit using it for that completely.
At 6 dollars at sephora (the only place you can buy it) I don't think its worth it when scotch tape works better and costs way less so its cute and all but overall I dont recommend it. I will keep using it up but I won't re buy.
The only people I would recommend this too are those who only do eyeliner or those who don't do a lot of blending of different colors on the tape. If you don't do that these may work for you.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
DeeAnn L.
I really like this tape for using when palettes have a lot of fallout. It’s pretty easy to put on and take off. The only issue I’ve had is that it can be tricky to remove the tape from the backing quickly. They could improve on that. Otherwise I think it’s great!
molly b.
utica
This is a fantastic tool.. but in my eyes tape works the same way, you can easily save money and go buy a roll of scotch tape and save your money.. for other makeup.. this product works fantastic but you can save money with a hack!!
Destiney G.
Port Royal, SC
This changes the game for my eyes shadows. It makes my look complete. Knowing that I could be messy with applying my eye shadows, this makes for easier application.
Mariah M.
This is so affordable I think I paid like 6$ it truly helps make a clean sharp line with eyeshadow or liner. It is very sticky so I recommend using it before doing your face makeup.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Love using this to create those super sharp eyeshadow and line cuts without using a million steps and q tips!! Just stick and blend away, then when you are done, peel!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I was not impressed with this product for the price of it. I could see where it was helpful for going to a event, but everyday not really. It was easy to apply. I will not be buying this again. I do not recommend it.
Miranda V.
I love sephora and their beauty line is one of my favorites because it’s still high end makeup but on the cheaper side. They have great brushes and the makeup tape is really great as well. Will definitely buy this again
Joelle V.
This product works fine, but 3 stars for packaging. This either needs to come like a roll of tape (with the metal piece so you can actually rip the tape), or just in small inch or 2-inch pieces and package them in a tin or something. I'm assuming most are using this to curb their eye liner/shadow, so I don't think having pre-cut strips would be the worst idea. I love Sephora collection products and I'm just really surprised that they couldn't come up with something better than this to help us with our winged liner. COME ON SEPHORA!
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Tape? How would one use this?
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So this really works? How easy is it a o apply?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
I have been looking for a makeup tape but I'm afraid it will take my foundation off when I pull the tape up. I usually put my foundation and concealer on before I do my eye makeup. Will this take my makeup off or irritate my skin?
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Will this product take makeup already applied off of your face? ??