BY SEPHORA #91 in Makeup Sponges

What it is:
A hypoallergenic tape with multiple uses for cosmetic application and grooming.

What it does:
This high-quality, medical-grade tape has multiple uses for makeup application from perfecting winged eye looks to creating precise nail art or protecting against makeup fallout. The tape is breathable and easy to remove.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Tear tape to desired length.
-Remove paper backing and apply to skin.
-Can be repositioned up to two times.
-Remove and discard after use.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have been looking for a makeup tape but I'm afraid it w...1 Answers
  • Will this product take makeup already applied off of your...1 Answers
  • Who uses makeup tape? Pros and cons?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
In pretty dissapointed in this. With all the reviews I read it sounded like this stuff was amazingly sticky and hurt coming off because it sticks so well so you have to stick it to your hand to get some of the sticky off before use.
I had no experience like that and I've used them 7 days out of the 7 past days. First they stuck great. But the more I blended and added and blended and blended the edge where I blended a ton in my crease and outer corner came up. So it wasn't a perfect line any of the time no matter how hard I pressed the tape on or how clean my skin was. I never put it on top of makeup or foundation. Only clean skin since I do my foundation and every thing after my eyes so I can clean my lines up with the foundation and concealer and not mess any of my makeup up with fall out so that couldnt have been the issue.
It was admittedly better than using nothing and a lot less went outside the line than if I had tried to do it free hand but because it happened at all I had to take away stars because scotch tape works a lot better.
Even with liquid liner after my eyeshadow it just bled down under the tape because it had already lifted a tad on the edge so I quit using it for that completely.
At 6 dollars at sephora (the only place you can buy it) I don't think its worth it when scotch tape works better and costs way less so its cute and all but overall I dont recommend it. I will keep using it up but I won't re buy.
The only people I would recommend this too are those who only do eyeliner or those who don't do a lot of blending of different colors on the tape. If you don't do that these may work for you.
Tessa R.
Bakersfield
Not really a fan of this tape. It's not wide enough use control eyeshadow fallout, so can't use it for that. It's somehow too sticky to use close to your eyes without pulling hard, but if you try to loosen up the tackiness by putting it on the back of your hand it won't stick to your face. It's not sticky enough to give you a hand with eyeliner either as the weird material doesn't give you a crisp line, just a leaky mess. I use KVD tattoo liner and it doesn't weep, the tape material graps it and pulls it away causing liner bleeding. Argh! Don't even try this crap! Waste of money, but not enough to drive back and return.
molly b.
utica
This is a fantastic tool.. but in my eyes tape works the same way, you can easily save money and go buy a roll of scotch tape and save your money.. for other makeup.. this product works fantastic but you can save money with a hack!!
Destiney G.
Port Royal, SC
This changes the game for my eyes shadows. It makes my look complete. Knowing that I could be messy with applying my eye shadows, this makes for easier application.
Mariah M.
This is so affordable I think I paid like 6$ it truly helps make a clean sharp line with eyeshadow or liner. It is very sticky so I recommend using it before doing your face makeup.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh
Love using this to create those super sharp eyeshadow and line cuts without using a million steps and q tips!! Just stick and blend away, then when you are done, peel!
Averiana F.
pearland
Sephora line up tape gave me the accuracy and  look I was aiming for ❤️Compared to any other line up tape it's my number one choice . And it doesn't effect any of the makeup I already have on so it perfect . I always buy it .  SEPHORA COLLECTION Line Up Makeup Tape
DeeAnn L.
I really like this tape for using when palettes have a lot of fallout. It’s pretty easy to put on and take off. The only issue I’ve had is that it can be tricky to remove the tape from the backing quickly. They could improve on that. Otherwise I think it’s great!
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I was not impressed with this product for the price of it. I could see where it was helpful for going to a event, but everyday not really. It was easy to apply. I will not be buying this again. I do not recommend it.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Tape? How would one use this?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So this really works? How easy is it a o apply?
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Marquita S.
Richmond
Who uses makeup tape? Pros and cons?
Catherine T.
Should I use the scotch tape instead ? Is it the same ? What is the benefit of the sephora one?

back