MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesSephora
COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic

DETAILS:

What it is:
A collaboration with Lilly Lashes—a collection four styles of her cruelty-free 3D mink lashes.

What it does:
Lilly Lashes’ glamorous and dramatic lashes blend seamlessly with your own lash for an ultimate natural glam look, even with the most dramatic styles. These lashes are lightweight and sit perfectly along the lashline for a comfortable all-day wear. Lilly Lashes are constructed with the finest attention to detail and quality. The collection features two of Lilly’s bestsellers, Miami and Mykonos, and two exclusive styles, Rome and Paris.

Miami: This dramatic volume lash is ultra-wispy and multidimensional for that ultra-glam look.

What else you need to know:
Sephora Collection collaborated with Lilly Lashes, created by celebrity Lilly Ghalichi. Lilly Lashes are loved by makeup artists, celebrities, and beauty mavens worldwide. They are designed to provide a glam-girl look from day to night.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Prepare your look, curl your lashes and apply mascara before applying your false lashes.
-Carefully remove the lashes from the tray.
-Pull from the band of one end of the lash, never pulling on the lashes themselves.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing.
-If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, trim the lash accordingly, cutting it from the inner or outer corner.
-Place a thin layer of non-permanent glue on the band of the lash, allow it to dry for 30 seconds, then place the lash on top of your natural lash line.
-Allow lashes to dry in place

About the Brand:

How long do these last?
Having lashes that have a natural curve what a some tip to help blend lashes into mascara?
Are these lashes easy to apply?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic!
How would you rate this product?
Lawanda F.
Saint Louis, MO
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by Lawanda F.
Affordable eat to apply I use clear eyelash glue , Light weight , can’t even tell that you have on Falsies
Camila G.
Aurora, IL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by Camila G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product, I really like this lashes, this lashes are super natural, thank you so much, all products are very good.
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by Silvia R.
Recibi este producto para dar mi review honesto, me gustó lo facil que es de aplicar y lo duradero que es el liner.
ℳaℜısSą D.
Binghamton, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by ℳaℜısSą D.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my fav lashes ever! They look natural while at the same time giving you the drama you want. They’re surprisingly durable, as long as you take care of them properly you can get way more than the recommended 20-25 wears! Totally worth the investment!
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
These lashes are cute I got them when they were on sale at a random Sephora inside of JCP. I’m a lover of natural wisps lashes.
whitneyemmons C.
baytown , TX
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by whitneyemmons C.
Purchased at: Sephora
These lashes are so soft, lightweight, and add just the perfect touch to any look soft, dramatic or glam! They have multiple wears. Easy to apply and hold up together very well. I have multiple styles in this brand and have never been disappointed. These are easy to trim to fit and dont shed once trimmed like some lashes do. 5 stars for me! #slayinside #lashes #lillylashes #lashlove #makeup #softglam SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic
Brooklyn D.
Warrenton, OR
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Miami - dramatic uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Used these as my valentine lashes and I love them I especially love the quality for the price! Very cost effective and easy to apply. I barely get them all day and they looked beautiful.
Chrissy P.
Yeagertown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm only giving these at 3 because they are hard to get off and I feel like it rips the false lashes as well as my own lashes off when I take them off. I would much rather use the benefit lashes or even the cheap pack of lashes from CVS or Rite Aid. Less expensive and I feel like they don't do as much damage
Katherine F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
These are so beautiful! I can’t wait to wear them to my cousins wedding lol they’re perfect for the occasion. They’re not toooo dramatic but just enough glam. They’re really fluffy and don’t look terribly fake because they have layers and dimensions. I’m so happy I found them at tj Maxx for 8 bucks. They’re originally $30 at Sephora!!
Sarah B.
Samson, AL
Best ones I have ever seen and wore mostly everyone I know where these I got them because of beauty gurus they wear them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...