MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesSephora
COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona

A collaboration with Lilly Lashes a collection four styles of her cruelty-free 3D mink lashes. Lilly Lashes' glamorous and dramatic lashes blend seamlessly with your own lash for an ultimate natural glam look, even with the most dramatic styles. These lashes are lightweight and sit perfectly along the lashline for a comfortable all-day wear. Lilly Lashes are constructed with the finest attention to detail and quality. The collection features two of Lilly's bestsellers, Miami and Mykonos, and two exclusive styles, Rome and Paris. Mykonos: This dramatic volume lash has interlacing 'V' shaped lash clusters that create a flirty fluffy finish. Paris: This full-volume lash mimics the natural lash formation. The wispy and crosshatched design accentuates all eye shapes, blending seamlessly with your natural lashes for a flawless finish. Rome: This dramatic volume lash ranges in length and depth adding volume and flare. Miami: This dramatic volume lash is ultra-wispy and multidimensional for that ultra-glam look. Big Day Lash: This dramatic volume lash is a limited-edition style designed to add length and evenly distributed volume for a fluttery, glam look for all your special occasions. Sephora Collection collaborated with Lilly Lashes, created by celebrity Lilly Ghalichi. Lilly Lashes are loved by makeup artists, celebrities, and beauty mavens worldwide. They are designed to provide a glam-girl look from day to night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona!
Karina S.
Jamestown, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona uploaded by Karina S.
oh girl, I love my Miami but, for a true natural look and quality... here's your next fave! Lilly is my girl! nothing to improve here, it's perfect! Lily of course is pricey but, catch them during BOGO or buy 1 and get another 50% just to try. you won't regret it. I will always resort to lily lashes because... they're the absolute best.. can't wait to keep trying more lily!
karina L.
San Diego, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona uploaded by karina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m a dramatic type of girl; I love my makeup very smokey and dark! So , just these amazing false lashes were a cherry on top! I got my makeup done at Sephora and the artist had recommended to use these on me. At first, they did seem too big but after she applied them, the wispy design was EVERYTHING😻 these are so perfect for anyone who wants a full glam look!
Daisya R.
Raeford, NC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Lilly Lashes for Sephora Collection Barcelona uploaded by Daisya R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t usually wear lashes, but then I found these. They’re not too much for me, but they’re not nonexistent at the same time. They flare out really beautifully and really make my eyes pop. I definitely recommend.
Jen B.
Lisbon, ME
I honestly was not a huge fan of these lashes they seem to be very cheaply made they're very light waves so they don't wear your Lids down but it doesn't look full and beautiful like the lashes I would like to have.
Naomi N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve put these on someone else and they are so nice and full. They aren’t too dramatic but they make your makeup come together! I just love the lashes
Ashley G.
Broomfield, CO
These are really beautiful but a little heavy. They are super dramatic which I love. I have trouble getting them to stick since they’re so heavy. Not for every day use.
Katie T.
Calgary
Love the way these look on my eyes. I have large eyes and they don’t need to be trimmed. I find the lash band comfortable and durable with many wears. I wish there was more consistency between pairs but even with some variation they are still beautiful.
Faith L.
richardson, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
O B S E S S E D with these lashes!!! They look amazing with any eye look and definitely make eyeshadow look more complete. They’re so comfortable and well made lashes. Can reuse them several times as well which is always a great thing!

Looking for your answer?