SEPHORA COLLECTION Lighten Up LED Compact Mirror

A rectangular compact mirror with eight LED lights for expert makeup application anywhere. Travel in style with this light-up compact featuring a 2x magnification option. The bright LED lights enable expert application in low lighting conditions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Lighten Up LED Compact Mirror!
This is such a handy little mirror from Sephora that I picked up a year ago. I love the fact it lights up which makes your face look like natural light. It also is handy is dimly lit areas. It fits in my purse and opens and closes easy. How cute is it"?
Edmond, OK
I love the concept! And it's a pretty good product just kind of bulky but it does works, I rarely purchase Sephora brand products I usually shop for other brands at Sephora but this caught my eyes.
Brooklyn, NY
Love!! So convenient, and so cute. My fav color is pink so when I saw it lights up too I just had to grab it. I just wish, it was a little bigger.
Bronx, NY
Love this mirror it is sooooooo cute and obviously like any other compact Mirror fits great anywhere
Lamar, AR
Love this mirror. You don't understand how important a good mirror is until you purchase one!
Fort Smith, AR
Love love love this compact mirror. Fits perfectly in my bag & it always comes in handy!
Louisa, VA
Way too expensive it's okay. I like it but it broke easily I wouldn't buy it again. Too
 mui buen producto de alta cobertura suave contextura y sobre todo no maltrata la piel  ni la reseca deja un acabafo perfecto