BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A folding lash comb to define and separate lashes.

What it does:
This chic comb folds into its own handle for easy storage and hygiene. Fold it out and it works to define and separate eyebrows and lashes. Fold it up and it’s ready to take anywhere. Metal bristles create a better, more refined look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

yasmin b.
This comb is awesome for getting clump out. It definitely is good to use to make your lashes pop more. I've used other ones that the comb flares out at the edges and it didn't work as well as this one did. It fold so it's great to put in your cosmetic bag.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I love this thing but let me preface my review by stating that I use it for quite an unusual situation. I have Persian cat and if you are familiar with this breed then you know what’s coming. His eyes always look like he’s crying poop tears because of the way his face is and they get all crusty so I have been using this lash comb to gently brush out the poop crusties before washing his face. I know it’s not what you’d typically use a lash comb for but let me tell you this is thing doubles as the best feline eye crusty comb!
Karri P.
Great little lash comb. It does a good job of separating lashes if they get a little clumpy. It folds for easy travel. I am on my second though. For some reason he teeth fell out of my first after a few months, but I've had this one longer with no issues.
Veronica M.
This Sephora brand Lift Off Lash Comb is a great inexpensive lash comb that not only lifts but separates eyelashes. It works so much better then other lash combs that I can separate and left my lashes without messing up my mascara. You can use it with or without mascara and it doubles as a eyebrow comb which is why I highly recommend it. It's compact size makes ideal for fitting into any makeup bag and great for on the go!
Jessica R.
I absolutely love using this tool in my everyday makeup routine! It works perfectly to seperate any lash that may get clumped together. This is a must have product!
Lauren D.
I can't believe this only has 4 other reviews so far. I absolutely LOVE this thing! It folds it so it doesn't take up much room. I've had mine for awhile now and I love how it divides my lashes. I've had many people think they were fake but nope, just this comb and some great mascara :)
Melodie S.
San Jose , CA
My favorite part about this lash comb is that you can fold it so that the metal spikes are protected in the plastic end. I like it, but sometimes if my lashes are really stuck with mascara this doesn't work so well at separating but overall pretty good product.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
It helps separate lashes and removes clumps, it's just a little harder than using a plastic comb. Maybe because I'm scared of stabbing myself in my eye. Easy to clean!
Brittany B.
This last come from Sephora is a must have in your makeup kit it separates your lashes making them look full and it's great for a glamour will I use this on a daily basis
Alexandra A.
Austin, TX
This tool is great to use when your mascara is wet to define lashes! Don't use it on dry lashes it'll pull them out or break off your fiber lashes which defeats the point!

back