BY SEPHORA

A portable, zippered, medium-sized makeup bag that holds and protects your beauty essentials. What does: Store your makeup and beauty essentials in this luxe, durable, everyday cosmetic bag with a sturdy frame. Its unique, framed opening allows for better visibility and accessibility to all your beauty essentials. It's compact, but large enough to hold all of your makeup products and is easy to clean. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I liked his bag for my eyelashes when I go on vacation. I love leopard print anyways so I couldn't go wrong. I bought it online at the Sephora website. I have dry skin but this bundle worked for me....
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
the perfect size. For someone that needs more storage for make up, this is what I use. It's so pretty! I bought it at sephora and it's so easy to use and carry around.
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
I love this bag it super cute and has alot of space u can fit a ton of makeup it a swade like material and easy to clean!
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This bag is so cute and I love the size of it it's awesome and fits all my makeup in it and isn't too small for brushes
Yecenia B.
awesome bag to store your makeup in. it is best for when you are traveling and need an everyday makeup bag.
Angelique J.
Amazinggg. I highly recommend. My mom originally got it and when i tried it i fell in loveee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Eu gostei da sua bolsa para os meus cílios quando eu vou de férias. Eu amo uma impressão de leopardo de qualquer maneira, então eu não pude dar errado.  Comprei on-line sem site Sephora.  Eu tenho pele seca, mas esse pacote funcionou para mim ... recomendo
vanessa t.
Um mimo uma gracinha pra guardar as makes ou pinceis ate os esmaltes boa pra levar pra viagem organizar acessórios