BY SEPHORA

A stylish train case in a limited-edition leopard-print pattern. What does: Have fun getting organized with this durable train case that can be used to store all of your beauty essentials. It features 16 adjustable compartments to store products of varying sizes. A two-tier stacking tray on each side allows plenty of room to store your favorite products. The case also has security locks, features professional grade construction, and has a shoulder strap for easy carrying. The outside showcases a stylish leopard-print pattern. This case features aluminum side trays and hinges.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I don't have this exact case but I have a similar one iv been using for a very long while. There is plenty of room for all my stuff and it's pretty enough to leave it sitting out to be seen. I'm a fan for sure. Does the job and looks pretty doing it.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Liked it! Good quality great areas for makeup storage! Stored a lot of my makeup and its a super cute print and style ! Easy to travel with as well which is great! Definitely would buy again! loved it
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
I love this to hold some of my smaller makeup items in. It's nice and sturdy it holds my stuff well enough where it dosent break and it has a good amount of space in the inside.
Jenny G.
This item has lots of space and pretty much everything can fit here. It's easy to use and I use it a lot to organize my makeup. I also use it to put in my lashes. I am satisfied with this item and would buy it :)
Alejandra A.
this makeup box is great for storing your makeup , especially when you have so much makeup. It's pricey but it'll last you a very long time.
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
Keeps your stuff organized. I like to use it for when im on the go or to keep my makeup seprate from my freelance makeup .
Salma S.
Love the quality of this item i highly recommend iy as it is very useful and can be used asmulti purpose item.one time investment.
fashion 3.
About this bag i love it You CAN used on a deffrent utilisation . It IS Amazing for rongemnt mâke UP and outher product