BY SEPHORA #11 in Spa Accessories

A set of three disposable premium razors for shaving hair anywhere. Efficiently remove unwanted hair with these high-quality, stainless steel razors. These disposable razors remove facial hair and peach fuzz, resulting in smoother skin, better absorption of skin care products, and a more flawless makeup application. The slight curve in the handle allows for a closer, more precise, and more comfortable shave. The long-lasting, extra-long blades cover large surface areas to remove more hair at once. The SEPHORA COLLECTION team developed these razors after seeing innovation coming from Japan. Gently removing facial hair and peach fuzz with facial razors helps the skin to become smoother and absorb skincare products better creating a flawless canvas for makeup. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Ehhh these were ok. I had a few in my pack that had a raised edge which made it pokey but I guess at this price point it’s not really that surprising. I would opt for a higher quality next time.
Kristen T.
Just used these for the first time & omg I'm loving it. First time shaving my peach fuzz! It was really fun and the blade being so large really helped cut down the time. Easy to use, easy to clean (I recommend alcohol) and easy to store! Great case.
Daisy T.
I love these razors. They are perfect for getting that unwanted peach fuzz on your face. It is super easy to use, and super easy to clean up! Plus, its really gentle on you. Will repurchase
Alicia C.
I love these razors they help with shaving my facial hair and getting all the sensitive spots on my face and while taking off all of the baby hairs and not leaving any stubbles on my face like other brand ones do
Brittney G.
Jarrell
These took a little practice for me to get used too but when I figured it out I enjoyed them to use on my brows. It took several times but I would definitely buy these again.
Yoazin V.
I love using this because it's easy to use specially for facial hair, like on top of your lips if your like me that has dark hair this is amazing it doesn't hurt or pull your hairs while trying to razor them off. Very gentle on the skin and you end up having smooth skin. Really removes everything
Vicki D.
I recently started getting laser hair removal on my upper lip so I'm not allowed to wax or tweeze the area anymore. These razors come in so hand for the time in between my appointments. They cut the hair really close to the skin and don't irritate my skin. They do get the job done. I would recommend them especially if you don't like waxing or tweezing.
Brianne S.
These razors are truly the best I've ever tried! They are perfect for removing facial hair and peach fuzz with makes your makeup go on much smoother absolutely will buy again! 3 comes in a pack and the price isn't bad either!
Shelby D.
Federal Way, WA
These razors are perfect to get right under the brow and sculpt it to your perfect taste. I use it once a couple of days, mostly to clean up the hairs that are growing back. It's 95% of the time gentle on the skin. Sometimes I get it at a wrong angle so it doesn't feel too good. But I plan on buying more once I have none left.
Tiffany R.
Good set of facial razor for a decent price. I use these between getting my eyebrows done or to remove peach fuzz from my face, so that my makeup goes on more smooth. Would definitely repurchase.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these for the eyebrows or what?
Christina S.
Jamestown, OH
Ive never tried these out of fear. Fear of cutting myself. Has anyone cut themselves? Is it easy to cut yourself with these?
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Do the hair grow darker after? I have peach fuzz, especially on my cheeks and upper lips but the hair is pretty light so laser is not really an option and there's too many for electrolysis, it would take for ever! My powders and foundations do not apply well because of those little hair. I am so scared that it will make my problem much worse by making my peach fuzz more dense and dark. I don't want to have to start shaving after. :-) What about ingrown hair? When I wax, I do get little bumps afterwards, no matter what I use to prevent them, as directed by aestheticians.
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
Can i use this for my face hair or just the eyebrows ?
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
How long do these razors typically last for? Love them for shaping and trimming