BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of three disposable premium razors for shaving hair anywhere.

What it does:
Efficiently remove unwanted hair with these high-quality, stainless steel razors. These disposable razors remove facial hair and peach fuzz, resulting in smoother skin, better absorption of skin care products, and a more flawless makeup application. The slight curve in the handle allows for a closer, more precise, and more comfortable shave. The long-lasting, extra-long blades cover large surface areas to remove more hair at once.

What else you need to know:
The SEPHORA COLLECTION team developed these razors after seeing innovation coming from Japan. Gently removing facial hair and peach fuzz with facial razors helps the skin to become smoother and absorb skincare products better creating a flawless canvas for makeup.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Remove cap by gently squeezing sides together.
-Apply cream or lotion to the skin.
-Begin shaving in the direction of hair growth.
-After shaving, apply your favorite moisturizer to soften skin.

Precautions:
-Use with caution. Blade is sharp.

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I tried it three times differently. Once dried, it wasn’t pleasant and didn’t do anything. Second with moisturizer on, same wasn’t pleasant and didn’t remove. Third with water and soap, removed a little bit but left a lot of spots. All three times were unpleasant it felt like I was cutting my face more than anything. I wanted to make it work but it didn’t. Also the razor one I tried had at the tip, part of the blade sticking out. It was sharp and i tried to work around it but no I just ended up with thin cuts. Felt like paper cuts on my face. I definitely returned this.
Holly T.
Wildwood
I love these products 😍😍 I have thick eyebrows so it's great and plus at leaves your eyebrows looking on point. The only downside is that sometimes you get a little razor burn.
Vanessa C.
pittsburgh
I bought these razors to shape my eyebrows at first but then one day, I decided to shave all of the peach fuzz off of my face with this razor. Yes, it did work and my face was extremely soft after but now I have to continue to do this now that I started and have been noticing acne due to not shaving my face at times now :(
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very hesitant to use a razor on my face but I’m glad I tried it. It gets very close and even leaves skin smoother behind. The results last long and no it does not leave behind stubble. You can also use this for small delicate areas.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Ehhh these were ok. I had a few in my pack that had a raised edge which made it pokey but I guess at this price point it’s not really that surprising. I would opt for a higher quality next time.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I love using this because it's easy to use specially for facial hair, like on top of your lips if your like me that has dark hair this is amazing it doesn't hurt or pull your hairs while trying to razor them off. Very gentle on the skin and you end up having smooth skin. Really removes everything
Vicki D.
I recently started getting laser hair removal on my upper lip so I'm not allowed to wax or tweeze the area anymore. These razors come in so hand for the time in between my appointments. They cut the hair really close to the skin and don't irritate my skin. They do get the job done. I would recommend them especially if you don't like waxing or tweezing.
Carolyn C.
Best razors ever! They are so easy to use, and leave my face feeling and looking so soft. I use them about once a month, and they really get rid of all the dead skin plus all the peachy fuzz on my face! It's always slightly disgusting but so amazing everything that comes off when using SEPHORA COLLECTION Level Setter Razors
Shelby D.
Federal Way, WA
These razors are perfect to get right under the brow and sculpt it to your perfect taste. I use it once a couple of days, mostly to clean up the hairs that are growing back. It's 95% of the time gentle on the skin. Sometimes I get it at a wrong angle so it doesn't feel too good. But I plan on buying more once I have none left.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I recently started using these to get rid of my peach fuzz and I was so impressed with how well it worked! It also got rid of the first layer of dead skin giving me a more radiant complexion! My hair has not grown back thicker or darker either. I do this once every week and a half to two weeks!
Christina S.
Jamestown, OH
Ive never tried these out of fear. Fear of cutting myself. Has anyone cut themselves? Is it easy to cut yourself with these?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these for the eyebrows or what?
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
Do the hair grow darker after? I have peach fuzz, especially on my cheeks and upper lips but the hair is pretty light so laser is not really an option and there's too many for electrolysis, it would take for ever! My powders and foundations do not apply well because of those little hair. I am so scared that it will make my problem much worse by making my peach fuzz more dense and dark. I don't want to have to start shaving after. :-) What about ingrown hair? When I wax, I do get little bumps afterwards, no matter what I use to prevent them, as directed by aestheticians.
Amanda W.
I am really interested in trying this product for peach fuzz on my face but I am scared that it is going to grow back darker and thicker. Any opinions of shaving your face with this product?
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Are they really sharp? how many times you can use one to clean up the eyebrows? They seem kind of big for under the eyebrow to get a precise shape