BY SEPHORA #19 in Spa Accessories

A set of three disposable premium razors for shaving hair anywhere. Efficiently remove unwanted hair with these high-quality, stainless steel razors. These disposable razors remove facial hair and peach fuzz, resulting in smoother skin, better absorption of skin care products, and a more flawless makeup application. The slight curve in the handle allows for a closer, more precise, and more comfortable shave. The long-lasting, extra-long blades cover large surface areas to remove more hair at once. The SEPHORA COLLECTION team developed these razors after seeing innovation coming from Japan. Gently removing facial hair and peach fuzz with facial razors helps the skin to become smoother and absorb skincare products better creating a flawless canvas for makeup. see more...

• Are these for eyebrows or full face or what???1 Answers
  • Are these for the eyebrows or what?4 Answers
  • How long do these razors typically last for? Love them for shapin...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen T.
Just used these for the first time & omg I'm loving it. First time shaving my peach fuzz! It was really fun and the blade being so large really helped cut down the time. Easy to use, easy to clean (I recommend alcohol) and easy to store! Great case.
Karen H.
I wanted to love these but they didn't work for me. I got them to shave the peach fuzz from my face. They pulled my hair and hurt. They are also so huge. Make it hard to trim or shave smaller areas. I returned them and would not repurchase or recommend to anyone.
Yoazin V.
I love using this because it's easy to use specially for facial hair, like on top of your lips if your like me that has dark hair this is amazing it doesn't hurt or pull your hairs while trying to razor them off. Very gentle on the skin and you end up having smooth skin. Really removes everything
Vicki D.
I recently started getting laser hair removal on my upper lip so I'm not allowed to wax or tweeze the area anymore. These razors come in so hand for the time in between my appointments. They cut the hair really close to the skin and don't irritate my skin. They do get the job done. I would recommend them especially if you don't like waxing or tweezing.
Brianne S.
These razors are truly the best I've ever tried! They are perfect for removing facial hair and peach fuzz with makes your makeup go on much smoother absolutely will buy again! 3 comes in a pack and the price isn't bad either!
Erin C.
These are great budget friendly facial razors that work well on peach fuzz and stray hairs. They get the job done! I also like the fact they they come in their own carry case so they are easy to find and store. Purchased at Sephora and will buy again.
Shelby D.
Federal Way, WA
These razors are perfect to get right under the brow and sculpt it to your perfect taste. I use it once a couple of days, mostly to clean up the hairs that are growing back. It's 95% of the time gentle on the skin. Sometimes I get it at a wrong angle so it doesn't feel too good. But I plan on buying more once I have none left.
Tiffany R.
Good set of facial razor for a decent price. I use these between getting my eyebrows done or to remove peach fuzz from my face, so that my makeup goes on more smooth. Would definitely repurchase.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These mini razors work wonders. They are so cute and convenient. I believe they weren't expensive so that was a good price. Be careful not to cut yourself. I bought them from Sephora. I would definitely buy them again. They are awesome!
Cecilia V.
I love these! I have mini versions of them & any brand is fine you don't have to get these exact kind if you don't like but I use them in my bangs to trim them & I use them for my brows. I recommend this instead of tweezers & scissors.
Christina S.
Jamestown, OH
Ive never tried these out of fear. Fear of cutting myself. Has anyone cut themselves? Is it easy to cut yourself with these?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these for the eyebrows or what?
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
Do the hair grow darker after? I have peach fuzz, especially on my cheeks and upper lips but the hair is pretty light so laser is not really an option and there's too many for electrolysis, it would take for ever! My powders and foundations do not apply well because of those little hair. I am so scared that it will make my problem much worse by making my peach fuzz more dense and dark. I don't want to have to start shaving after. :-) What about ingrown hair? When I wax, I do get little bumps afterwards, no matter what I use to prevent them, as directed by aestheticians.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
Can i use this for my face hair or just the eyebrows ?
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Are they really sharp? how many times you can use one to clean up the eyebrows? They seem kind of big for under the eyebrow to get a precise shape