SEPHORA COLLECTION Leather Wrap Ponytail Holder White Leopard Print Hair on Leather

BY SEPHORA

A collection of ponytail wraps to dress-up the casual hair style. Turn your ponytail to posh with these stylish and sophisticated wraps. Start by using the rubber band to hold your ponytail in place, and then envelop the tie with the decorative, leather wrap. You’ll seamlessly switch your look from casual-day to sophisticated-night in seconds. see more...

haven w.
Savannah
This was a great add to my regular regimen but really was too expensive for Me. I like to spend my Sephora money on makeup but that being said I do love the product and it does help me keep all of my hair out of my face while I'm putting on makeup and hair.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Love these ponytails! I have super thick hair and it gives a fancy look to your ponytail instead of just appearing like you didn't want to
Do your hair. I wish they sold
Them in a package or kit and were at more stores
Monica M.
Louisville , KY
This is the perfect way to dress up your pony tail for work or an event. It fits well and stays put throughout the day. I loved the way it made my pony pop. I would definitely recommend this product. Get it now.
Catherine K.
Fell apart within a month of me having it, wires poking out and the hide had hair coming out it was just more works to deal with than a hair tie should be.
Marcy M.
This hairband is super cute! It's kind of annoying as the day goes on bc my hair always falls out of the hair band, it's cute so I'll keep wearing it!
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
I love this super cute love the print. Holds my hair and didn't have any problem putting it on. It is definitely affordable and I would buy it again.
sarah f.
Dallas, TX
It's a pony tail but is really nothing special. I wouldn't spend good money this. I'd rather buy a whole pack of plain ponytail holders at target
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very cute and stylish. Stays secure. Better than others I've tried. My new favorite accessory when I want to be last but not look boring