Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersSephora
COLLECTION Leather Wrap Ponytail Holder

SEPHORA COLLECTION Leather Wrap Ponytail Holder

A collection of ponytail wraps to dress-up the casual hair style. Turn your ponytail to posh with these stylish and sophisticated wraps. Start by using the rubber band to hold your ponytail in place, and then envelop the tie with the decorative, leather wrap. You’ll seamlessly switch your look from casual-day to sophisticated-night in seconds.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Leather Wrap Ponytail Holder!
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Very cute and stylish. Stays secure. Better than others I've tried. My new favorite accessory when I want to be last but not look boring
Dara M.
Center Point, AL
Never heard of this before, although it's something my Husband and I definitely would be interested in. Sharp, Bold, Black Leather. Seem's to hold thick hair up high. Just totally awesome. Definitely Recommended.
bedelia V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a trendy way to get a perfect ponytail look. It’s a classic style for girls with edge.
Keisy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Ay productos que son una maravilla y que son de mucha ayuda, mejoran tu autoestima, tu belleza y dan seguridad. Amo como ciertas cosas son de utilidad tanto así que son la primera cosa que tienes que cercar a la mano. Porque sabes que son una maravilla y no la sueltas jamás.
Waaza A.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this pony holder. The band has the perfect elasticity and doesn’t break my hairs when i pull it out.
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
I love this super cute love the print. Holds my hair and didn't have any problem putting it on. It is definitely affordable and I would buy it again.
Danean C.
Super cute! I wear this all the time no matter the season ! I ride a Harley Davidson motorcycle and this is my go to holder.
Carina G.
Ontario
I really like this product it's very fashionable i use this as a chocker i really like it its very affordable
sharon H.
Moss Point , MS
I love these they work really good I would recommend these to anyone . I will be buying me some more . They are good for pulling your hair up for the gym or going swimming . They have good quality to
alie M.
Walkersville, MD
Love these ponytails! I have super thick hair and it gives a fancy look to your ponytail instead of just appearing like you didn't want to Do your hair. I wish they sold Them in a package or kit and were at more stores

Looking for your answer?