BY SEPHORA

A fashionable ponytail wrap with chic and shiny leather. Give your ponytail a little glamour with this easy-to-wear leather wrap. The high-quality accessory is a perfect addition to your makeup or gym bag, offering a quick and stylish hair change when you are low on time. see more...

Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
Not found of this product at all. For my head it doesn't stay on like it should it just falls right off. I thought it was just me but after my daughter and my mother tried using it, it fell off each of their heads too!
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This is a great product! It's a really simple and comfortable way to dress up and every day pony tail so that it's not so plain. I bought his one and loved it so much that I got a few other kind! I love it!
Lily L.
This is a great way to start a professional morning. Beyond easy to use and the finishing product is very classy.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this , it brings out so much style to a simple pony tail I definitely recommend
Türkiye v.
İraq
Omg i like it so much it's so smooth on lips i use it for the 4th time and i get it in a good price so so so cheap for the quality and its long lasting and its not dry on lips opposite of that so smooth and yeah .
Ayat A.
Zagazig
Perla d.
La Romana
No se para que se usa esto supongo que ese coloca en la frente para cuando estas maquillandote, si así es muy útil
Carlota C.
san sebastian
La tengo en otro color, pero deber como goma lo cumple muy bien, y a parte que se ve muy bonita