BY SEPHORA

A fashionable ponytail wrap with chic and shiny leather. Give your ponytail a little glamour with this easy-to-wear leather wrap. The high-quality accessory is a perfect addition to your makeup or gym bag, offering a quick and stylish hair change when you are low on time.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Leah W.
This is the perfect way to spice up you're outfit!!!if you're looking for something that's easy simple and doesn't pull your hair out! It's cute and affordable!!!!!! Plus get them in diff ent colors!!!!!!
Melissa L.
I purchased the leather pony wrap in silver on a whim.  I purchased it directly from the sephora store and although it is a cute accessory it really do hold up my thick curly hair.  I was disappointed and had to give it to my friend that has thin hair.  I will not purchase again.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I love this band for days that I need to look professional but do not have enough time to do my hair. It was my first time using and would definitely buy it again. I probably used this 4 times out of the week because it was so easy to use.
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
Not found of this product at all. For my head it doesn't stay on like it should it just falls right off. I thought it was just me but after my daughter and my mother tried using it, it fell off each of their heads too!
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This is a great product! It's a really simple and comfortable way to dress up and every day pony tail so that it's not so plain. I bought his one and loved it so much that I got a few other kind! I love it!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I got this as an emergency wrap. Its pricey and it is not long lasting. Dont lose it right away Cuz you are going to be mad after expensive wrap. It not affordable at all. Wouldn't buy again either.
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
Super stylish and nice ! For when you are on the go , you can easily just add it to your pony tail and it gives you instant glam
Lana M.
Monticello, AR
This ponytail holder is perfect for a clean and polished look. I love how put together I feel just throwing my hair up for work.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this. It transforms a boring hair due to a beautiful classy hair style. It's so easy to use and totally worth it.
Harli O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pony Tail stays tight! You don't have to redo your hair very often & the band makes the hair style even more cute!