BY SEPHORA #72 in Color Corrector

A two-in-one corrector that ensures long-lasting, targeted correction for dark circles and blemishes. Conceal dark circles and blemishes with this non-comedogenic, double-action essential.For dark circles, a gentle, rich-textured, vitamin E-infused formula ensures perfect coverage, brightening the look of tired features. A wide tip makes for easy, single-stroke application.To camouflage blemishes, a beige-gray shade neutralizes redness. A dose of salicylic acid dries blemishes to improve the complexion throughout the day. A thin tip is ideal for precision application. Choose between fair, medium, and dark to match your skintone. To select your shade, choose an anti-dark-circle shade that is lighter than your skintone; a dark circle is a hollow that causes a shadow. To hide the shadow, you have to brighten it with a light color. The skin between your index finger and thumb is perfect for testing a dark circle corrector!

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I freaking love this corrector!!! Ever mess up or need a little more pop in your makeup this will do it. I have used this product several times. It doesn't packaged but the roll up stick is super convenient and less messer than other correctors.
Kiley K.
This product is amazing. It’s a nice size and it is great for color correction. It does exactly what it says it will and it looks natural on your face. It doesn’t leave a Cakey look like other products might
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Compared to other brands, this did not meet my expectations. It was still a good product but other correctors and concealers do a better job. It could improve and make changes for people with dry skin.
Erin M.
oldsmar, FL
I've had this for a while, and honestly, it is not the product that I reach for when I need to conceal a blemish. It does not blend very well, and I think it smudges off quickly. I will not buy this product again. I also bought the lightest color, and it is still too dark for my skin tone.
Taylie B.
One of my favorite products I've ever bought at sephora. I don't have many Sephora's near me, but when I'm near one I have to get this. It lasts so long and it's a super easy application for dark circles or acne!
Serena S.
stockton, CA
This works well on my skin i would recommend this product to a lot of people, love the quality of it also!!
Chesterly D.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this sephora corrector. It really works pretty good. Very good quality. It works perfect for me.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Maria V.
Joliet, IL
I really love this pencil works very well I recommend it very nice price good quality
Hillary E.
I love the way this looks on my skin, it's perfect for correcting some small areas!
Naomi A.