BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles and a ceramic head. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Round Brush is designed to create volume and shine and maximize control for lasting results. This next-generation tool is perfect for the woman with medium to long or thick hair who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. The ceramic head rapidly and evenly diffuses heat without burning the hair, so you can keep the dryer on the hair for longer, giving longer-lasting style. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Large Round Brush
  • "Really love this product becuase it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "It's light weight is a plus." in 1 review
  • "I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier." in 1 review
Ema j.
Not a big fan of this brush. I have thin hair and I found this brush combs well throughout my hair, but tends to pull a lot or tangle my hair easily.
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
What is the best round brush for blow drying a bob. I want something that gives the smoothest finish and is easy to work with. Metal or ceramic? Boar or plastic bristles? Any detail helps!
Yolanda P.
I saw this last week at Sephora and debated whether to buy or not . I have curly fine and a lot of it.. But have been losing it since the birth of my son.. My ? Is .. Is it worth the price and gentle in my hair when I use my Fromm hairdryer?