BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles and a ceramic head. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Round Brush is designed to create volume and shine and maximize control for lasting results. This next-generation tool is perfect for the woman with medium to long or thick hair who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. The ceramic head rapidly and evenly diffuses heat without burning the hair, so you can keep the dryer on the hair for longer, giving longer-lasting style. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Large Round Brush
  • "Really love this product becuase it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "It's light weight is a plus." in 1 review
  • "I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite blow out brush. Easy to use and ergonomically friendly on the wrist. I love how it's vented so volume is even throughout my hair.
Ruth V.
I love this brush. It does its job. I get tons of volume with this brush. i highly recommend it. And it sells at a great price as well.
Ashley D.
My favorite brush!! Love using this brush to dry my hair especially because my hair is so thick. Always gives my hair the volume I need
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Really love this product because it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
I like this brush it let my hair be blow dry equally and has a good amount of strength to hold thick curly hair
Alicia S.
This brush is fantastic for blow outs it also helps soften the texture of your hair as well
Devynn G.
I love styling with round brushes. If the bristles were different I'd use it more for suee
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
This brush is great for my long wavy hair. I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier.
It's a helpful brush when ever you blow dry I love it it definitely comes in handy
Lizz D.
Islandia, NY
Super love and will never live without it :) buy buy buy!!!! I want another one
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
What is the best round brush for blow drying a bob. I want something that gives the smoothest finish and is easy to work with. Metal or ceramic? Boar or plastic bristles? Any detail helps!
Yolanda P.
I saw this last week at Sephora and debated whether to buy or not . I have curly fine and a lot of it.. But have been losing it since the birth of my son.. My ? Is .. Is it worth the price and gentle in my hair when I use my Fromm hairdryer?