BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles and a ceramic head. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Round Brush is designed to create volume and shine and maximize control for lasting results. This next-generation tool is perfect for the woman with medium to long or thick hair who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. The ceramic head rapidly and evenly diffuses heat without burning the hair, so you can keep the dryer on the hair for longer, giving longer-lasting style. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Large Round Brush
  • "Really love this product becuase it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "It's light weight is a plus." in 1 review
  • "I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier." in 1 review
Britany N.
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
This brush is a life saver. It gives the perfect blow out. Sometimes with other round brushes I end up tangling my hair even more. This brush is almost fool proof because it's just that easy. It's very soft on your hair and I feel like it doesn't damage my delicate locks.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite blow out brush. Easy to use and ergonomically friendly on the wrist. I love how it's vented so volume is even throughout my hair.
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I am so sad they discontinued this. It helps me get rid of all my tangles as soon as i use it. My hair gets so smooth and flowy and it is like that all day. I'm glad i have 2 of them so i have a backup if one breaks
Shequila M.
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I completely love this brush, it is a lifesaver when it comes to detangling my girls hair while blow drying it. It give you the perfect flowy and straight hair prior to flat ironing your hair and the best part is that they are in expensive and can be found anywhere that hair products are sold.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brush. I have very fine straight hair and it's hard for me to get volume that actually lasts and doesn't flatten out. I use this brush at my roots and the back of my scalp and it gives me tons of volume
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
I love this brush. It does its job. I get tons of volume with this brush. i highly recommend it. And it sells at a great price as well.
hayley c.
hayley c.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I love this brush so much as someone who blow dries there hair every morning i use it every morning i have short curly hair and it works wonders
Briana B.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
This brush is great for my long wavy hair. I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love round brushes! They're great for blowdrying, and the shirt bristles don't tangle your hair. It also dries your hair quicker. (From my experience)
Ana R.
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this product because it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this
Alayna C.
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
What is the best round brush for blow drying a bob. I want something that gives the smoothest finish and is easy to work with. Metal or ceramic? Boar or plastic bristles? Any detail helps!
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this last week at Sephora and debated whether to buy or not . I have curly fine and a lot of it.. But have been losing it since the birth of my son.. My ? Is .. Is it worth the price and gentle in my hair when I use my Fromm hairdryer?