BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles and a ceramic head. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Round Brush is designed to create volume and shine and maximize control for lasting results. This next-generation tool is perfect for the woman with medium to long or thick hair who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. The ceramic head rapidly and evenly diffuses heat without burning the hair, so you can keep the dryer on the hair for longer, giving longer-lasting style. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Large Round Brush
  • "Really love this product becuase it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this" in 3 reviews
  • "It's light weight is a plus." in 1 review
  • "I makes drying with a hair dryer a lot easier." in 1 review
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I am so sad they discontinued this. It helps me get rid of all my tangles as soon as i use it. My hair gets so smooth and flowy and it is like that all day. I'm glad i have 2 of them so i have a backup if one breaks
Ashley D.
My favorite brush!! Love using this brush to dry my hair especially because my hair is so thick. Always gives my hair the volume I need
Lizz D.
Islandia, NY
Super love and will never live without it :) buy buy buy!!!! I want another one
Devynn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love styling with round brushes. If the bristles were different I'd use it more for suee
Melinda S.
Love this round brush! I blow dry my hair everyday and when using this it makes my hair have a lot of volume. My hair is very flat so it does wonders! if you have side bangs this is a must have!
It's a helpful brush when ever you blow dry I love it it definitely comes in handy
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this product. It works amazing and it's very handy. I love using it on my clients. It does wonders, definitely recommend.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
Great brush I don't use flat irons because of great profits like this just my brush and blow dryer. It's light weight is a plus. I recommend this . Price is great
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this product because it brings a lot to it curls my hair while blow drying it perfectly definitely recommend this
Alicia s.
This brush is fantastic for blow outs it also helps soften the texture of your hair as well
Alayna C.
Austin, TX
What is the best round brush for blow drying a bob. I want something that gives the smoothest finish and is easy to work with. Metal or ceramic? Boar or plastic bristles? Any detail helps!
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this last week at Sephora and debated whether to buy or not . I have curly fine and a lot of it.. But have been losing it since the birth of my son.. My ? Is .. Is it worth the price and gentle in my hair when I use my Fromm hairdryer?