Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#49 in Hairbrushes & Combs
A next-generation, gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Detangling Brush is for the woman who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. Discover maximal shine and control with this smart tool that detangles medium to long hair while avoiding breakage, preserving the hair's natural moisture, and keeping static at bay. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. A comfortable silicone grip, and full-sized brush head make for simple, easy use.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
I love this brush, when I had my long hair and entangles a lot and helped me a lot and now I have shorter hair still love him.
Rosse B.
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oct. 15, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Large Detangling Brush
This brush does well to my hair type, I find it easier to remove the knots in my hair, very good truth, I recommend
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Wilsonville, OR
I have very thick, wavy hair and have broken quite a few brushes in the past. This brush has worked great for my hair, and i will absolutely buy it again.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Rochester, NY
I have incredibly long, thick straight hair and I would recommend this brush for hair exactly my type. It's a simple everyday brush but one I would definitely buy again and again.
Kinea A.
Kinea A.
Claremont, VA
I have natural hair and it works wonders on my kinks and curls. Awesome detangler!
Sephora collection large de tangling brush Really de tangles my hair. Awesome.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
It's a great, normal brush. Nothing special. I didn't find that it worked all that well for detangling. I prefer the knot genie type of brush for that purpose.
But it does brush hair just fine.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Love this brush helps with my thick hair. I noticed when I used this that my hair don't fall as much or beak as I'm brushing.
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this brush because the teeth aren't too close together which prevents breakage. Also makes it better to de tangle
Christina W.
Christina W.
I definitely love detangling brushes for my daughter and myself since we have very curly hair! Pretty decent brush for the price. My daughter doesn't complain about tugging from her scalp.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
Tallahassee , FL
Which do you prefer this brush or The Wet Brush?