BY SEPHORA #87 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A next-generation, gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles. Sephora Hair Brushes Large Detangling Brush is for the woman who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. Discover maximal shine and control with this smart tool that detangles medium to long hair while avoiding breakage, preserving the hair's natural moisture, and keeping static at bay. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. A comfortable silicone grip, and full-sized brush head make for simple, easy use. see more...

• Which do you prefer this brush or The Wet Brush?1 Answers
Rosse B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush does well to my hair type, I find it easier to remove the knots in my hair, very good truth, I recommend
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
My daughter loves this large brush. She has long, slightly curly hair and it gets the tangles out without pulling and causing pain.
It's does what it claims to do.Its like most other burshes but the price is cheaper.Works just as well
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
This product ripped my hair out and lasted about a week before it started to fall apart.
Nicole s.
I personally have the Sephora detangling comb, and I use that first, but my hair is very fine and color treated. If your hair has some body, you should be great with this
Kinea A.
Claremont, VA
I have natural hair and it works wonders on my kinks and curls. Awesome detangler!
Alissa N.
Wilsonville, OR
I have very thick, wavy hair and have broken quite a few brushes in the past. This brush has worked great for my hair, and i will absolutely buy it again.
Jillian S.
Rochester, NY
I have incredibly long, thick straight hair and I would recommend this brush for hair exactly my type. It's a simple everyday brush but one I would definitely buy again and again.
Sephora collection large de tangling brush Really de tangles my hair. Awesome.
Amanda M.
It's a great, normal brush. Nothing special. I didn't find that it worked all that well for detangling. I prefer the knot genie type of brush for that purpose.
But it does brush hair just fine.
Carmen H.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which do you prefer this brush or The Wet Brush?