BY SEPHORA

A universal pink lip gloss in the shape of a Christmas ball ornament. This universal pink gloss enhances lips, making them luscious and plump. It comes in a delightful Christmas ball ornament packaging that you can hang from your tree or give to a friend. see more...

Destiny A.
Renton, WA
I'm not a huge fan of lip plumpers, but I promise you this lip gloss is so worth it. I seriously have to buy a new one about once a month & it's the cutest little packaging ever as well.
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
When I first bought this product, I thought that it would be a solid. When I realized it was the consistency of maple syrup mixed with Vaseline, I was very disappointed. When I applied the product on my lips I realized it had low pigmentation.
Sarah L.
Applied with a brush and it did not provide as much color as I anticipated. I expected sheer, but it was pretty much non-existent. Cute packaging though....
Kate G.
Portland, OR
This product isn't sticky like others I've tried. This is a staple lip product that I always keep stocked in my makeup bag
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's got a smell and flavor that reminds me my childhood 😍 and also nice product to buy as a gift. Small and cheap. :)
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love this little chapstick if it's in my purse and smells and feels so good on my lips and by it every chance I get
Kitana J.
Bronx, NY
Super smooth and easy to apply, it does the job at keeping lips moisturized and smooth throughout the day.?
Shania G.
Fuerteventura
Su empaque muy lindo y moderno. Hidrata súper bien y su olor es exquisito. Siempre uso EOS y esta es muy parecida solo que un poco mas grande
Yamini M.
Sephora is just a great brand when it comes to cosmetics. No matter what product you use from Sephora, you'll love it.