BY SEPHORA

A kissable, scented lip balm with subtle or no color, that provides up to four hours of hydration. Kiss Me Balm features a creamy, comfortable formula to provide lip care while adding subtle color or no color at all. Choose from five luscious colors and one translucent shade, each with its own addictive matching fragrance. The dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to wear and reapply for moisturized lips all day long. This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: - In a use test on 10 voluntary participants:- provided 4 hours of hydration see more...

• How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?3 Answers
  • Is this more like a chapstick that u can use when ur lips are dry...1 Answers
  • I really like adding some color to my lips but my husband hates t...1 Answers
Simone B.
Review for: 08 Peach Melba, 03 Strawberry Fizz, 05 Candy Apple, 07 Pink Bubblegum, 09 Magic Dessert more...
I loved everything about the Sephora Kiss Me Lip Balm! The packaging was adorable and the color worked for me! The color was super cute !! This balm is perfect for going out and it will not dry out your lips. It actually softened mine!! Everything about this lip balm was amazing and perfection! I will definitely be buying this lip balm again and recommend it to everyone. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Sephora. I've never had a problem with any of their products. The Kiss Me Balm is one of my favorite lip balms of theirs. Go to Sephora and try some of their stuff, I know you will not regret it. You can find this balm only at Sephora.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 01 Creme Brulee more...
I’m a lip product addict, and it doesn’t take much to make me happy when it comes to lip balm,... I just want something smooth that keeps my lips soft and looks decent.

This disgusting excuse of a lip balm doesn’t do ANY of that!

I bought this on sale and even for $3, it wasn’t worth it... When I first put it on, I liked how smoothly it glided across my lips. Within 10 seconds, I immediately regretted putting it on. It felt ridiculously greasy and smelled so incredibly sickly sweet, it made me want to vomit! Who needs that much fragrance in a lip balm?! It wouldn’t go away, even after I wiped the lip balm off... And my lips chapped even worse after using it. Like it sucked all the moisture out.

I wouldn’t buy this for a penny, I suggest you don’t waste your time or money either.
Kelsey M.
jacksonville
Review for: 03 Strawberry Fizz, 02 Cotton Candy, 10 Lucky Cherry more...
Oh my gosh ladies & gents!!! This is the best lip balm EVERRRRR in my opinion. I tried out the cherry, cotton candy & strawberry one and I loved them all three! They come in a nice package, they smell absolutely amazing, they make your lips feel wonderful!!! I would highly recommend this product, it's great for subtle color & soft kissable lips for any time of the day! Love Love Love, you'll definitely have to give it a shot!
Debbie H.
08754
I received the Sephoria Collection KissMe Balm (Peach) in part of a package deal Sephoria was running and I instantly fell in love with it. I use a lip balm every night before bed as part if my beauty routine and before I apply any type of lipstick / liquid lipstick and once I tried the Kiss Me Balm I have not used any thing else. It goes on so smoothly and definitely is very hydrating without leaving a oily residue behind.
Carrie A.
Clarksville
I have been a fan of sephora for many years and have not been let down yet. These little lip moisture balls are absolutely amazing. Leave my lips soft and moist all day while adding the perfect amount of color. You will not get this from your typical chapstick.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 04 Melon Sorbet more...
Loved this product! However I wish they came out with more fruity scents! You can never go wrong with fruity scents

But I love it I came across it at Sephora and it just had to be one of my must haves! It smells delicious!!
Caroline O.
Review for: 02 Cotton Candy more...
I have very chapped lips and am always looking for new lip balms. This one was not that good. Not hydrating, smells gross, and gets color all over my face. And to add to that, pretty expensive. Not worth it.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this balm a nourishes my lips it goes on smooth I can throw it in my pants pocket and go I take it into work and I can wear it anytime it goes on smooth clean love love love this product
Mariah C.
I love these little kiss me lip eggs. I keep one in my purse for those times you need to add some color on the go. It's highly portable and gives great color. It will need a touch up if wearing all day. I like the color Soda Pop a lot, though it does come out lighter pink than it looks.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I got these as a Christmas gift, and I was very pleasantly surprised with these. Good feeling on the lips and good pigmentation! I love these when I'm in a pinch.
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
Is this product pigmented?
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
How expensive are these compare to Esse or the other similar brands? Are they an equal or better quality than the national brands?
HEATHER C.
Does these lip balms leave your lips feeling sticky and do they last more than ten minutes?
Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
It's kind of like a tinted lip balm. Has some pigment to it. But not a ton. But you can tell there is a little color.