BY SEPHORA

What it is:

This tinted lip balm delivers a light pink shade.

What it does:

Its applicator ensures a mirror-less application. It also allows for convenient re-application for smooth and supple lips throughout the day. Upon application, it leaves a sweet cotton-candy scent that’s sure to boost your mood.

What else you need to know:

• Creamy and moisturising formula
  • Features a dome-shaped applicator
  • Dermatologist-tested

How to Use:

• Simply glide the balm starting from the centre of your upper lip from one corner to the other.
  • Repeat the process on the lower lip.

Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, C20-40 Alcohols, Ozokerite, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sucralose, Ci 15850 (Red 6), Tin Oxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?3 Answers
  • Is this more like a chapstick that u can use when ur lips...2 Answers
  • I love the packaging is this hydrating for your lips or i...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Kiss Me Balm
  • "This product has a great color selection to choose from and they ate very moisturizing" in 27 reviews
  • "I love this cute little lip color so much. I was in Sephora on my honeymoon (didn't need anything) but saw this and wanted to try it out. It's very smooth and light. If I want a bit less color, I just put a little on over my lip balm. I'm not a huge lipstick fan but this has just the right amount of color for me, doesn't cake on my lips or dry them out. Will definitely buy again." in 11 reviews
  • "Absolutely loved this lip balm & the scent smells exactly like cotton candy! It leaves my lips smelling great & leaves a slight pink tint which is great when I just want a touch of color! " in 9 reviews
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Absolutely fabulous ! I keep these on hand all the time. They are so convenient to toss in a purse or keep in my car . Sephora offers these in a variety of shades /flavors so I can mix it up! The color usually goes on sheer and just a subtle hint of flavor, so they aren’t overpowering . They are also really affordable and do a great job keeping my lips soft ! I would highly recommended these !
Simone S.
New York
Review for: 03 Strawberry Fizz, 05 Candy Apple, 07 Pink Bubble Gum, 08 Peach Melba more...
I loved everything about the Sephora Kiss Me Lip Balm! The packaging was adorable and the color worked for me! The color was super cute !! This balm is perfect for going out and it will not dry out your lips. It actually softened mine!! Everything about this lip balm was amazing and perfection! I will definitely be buying this lip balm again and recommend it to everyone. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with Sephora. I've never had a problem with any of their products. The Kiss Me Balm is one of my favorite lip balms of theirs. Go to Sephora and try some of their stuff, I know you will not regret it. You can find this balm only at Sephora.
julia B.
I love this lip product so much! It has a great smell and it moisturizes my lips very well. It doesn’t give off the color that it is but I don’t think it’s meant to. It gives a decent color look which is good! I just got it and I’ve used it everyday since!!! I love it
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I received the Sephoria Collection KissMe Balm (Peach) in part of a package deal Sephoria was running and I instantly fell in love with it. I use a lip balm every night before bed as part if my beauty routine and before I apply any type of lipstick / liquid lipstick and once I tried the Kiss Me Balm I have not used any thing else. It goes on so smoothly and definitely is very hydrating without leaving a oily residue behind.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I purchased this during a sephora sale, expecting to be a little less than impressed (it brought me up to my minimum in order to receive a VIB Rouge gift). This lipbalm has become one of my staples. Moisturizing, lightly scented and flavored, and it looks lovely either on its own or as a base for other lip products. I hope that Sephora does not stop making this!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Sephora collection lip balm is so cute I love the packaging!!!
I get it on sale. And I want to give it as a present to my yang nieces.
If I find it in sale again I would definitely buy and stock on them for presents.
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved this product! However I wish they came out with more fruity scents! You can never go wrong with fruity scents

But I love it I came across it at Sephora and it just had to be one of my must haves! It smells delicious!!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I love this balm a nourishes my lips it goes on smooth I can throw it in my pants pocket and go I take it into work and I can wear it anytime it goes on smooth clean love love love this product
Crystal C.
Ramona, OK
Sephora lip balm... Do not leave home with out this!! Smells amazing and makes my lips feel equally amazing. Price is on point as I'm not one to spend too much on cosmetics.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
 i love the  SEPHORA COLLECTION Kiss Me Balm they are super cute!  Yet like all Sephora i have tried they are a amazing product.  I like the size because it is easy to take anywhere.  The color last longer then some of the competitors.  It goes on nice and easy.  Does not look uneven or clumpy.  Girls you know we cant have that!  Definitely worth a try!
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
Is this product pigmented?
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?
Cheryl L.
Does it come off easily on drinks? I so coffee or water all day.
HEATHER C.
Does these lip balms leave your lips feeling sticky and do they last more than ten minutes?
Camryn
Lake Mary, FL
Is this more like a chapstick that u can use when ur lips are dry or to repair your lips when they are cracking

Amazon