10 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A kissable, scented lip balm with subtle or no color, that provides up to four hours of hydration. Kiss Me Balm features a creamy, comfortable formula to provide lip care while adding subtle color or no color at all. Choose from five luscious colors and one translucent shade, each with its own addictive matching fragrance. The dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to wear and reapply for moisturized lips all day long. This product is dermatologist tested. Research results: - In a use test on 10 voluntary participants:- provided 4 hours of hydration see more...

• Is this more like a chapstick that u can use when ur lips are dry o...1 Answers
  • I really like adding some color to my lips but my husband hates the...1 Answers
  • How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?3 Answers
Claire P.
Claire P.
Review for: 04 Melon Sorbet
I added this lip balm to my online Sephora order in order to get a free product with my purchase, and I am glad I did! This lip balm is very smooth on my lips while keeping them pretty well hydrated. It also gives my lips the perfect hint of color. Not too bold or thick like a lipstick, but not something that rubs off fast like most lip glosses/balms. Plus, it smells good and I love the egg shape (sort of similar to eos shape), and the design of the container.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Review for: 01 Creme Brulee
I originally bought this lip balm because I had to spend a couple more dollars to get free shipping on an item. I found that I enjoyed this lip balm more than I thought it would. The scents and flavors are really nice, this one in particular is very sweet. I like that this one is clear as well. The product itself is moisturizing and feels very good on your lips. I have almost used up the entire product within a couple of months!
Kiana R.
Kiana R.
San Antonio, Tx
Really liked this balm because it has a little bit of color pigment and it is very creamy but there is many downsides. The shape is not too favorable it doesn't let you apply with precision, that would not be a problem if the balm didn't have any pigment but since it does and more than it should then the shape of it is not too great. The product is good quality but I would not buy it again.
Christine F.
Christine F.
Brookville, IN
Review for: 01 Creme Brulee
This is my favorite lip balm. The scent is delicious (a sweet vanilla) and it has really helped my dry, cracked lips. The shape is also extremely helpful when I'm searching for it in my messy bag. With the lipsticks, pens, etc. littering my purse, it's very difficult to differentiate which is lip balm without a lot of work. I plan on repurchasing this for as long as the continue to make it.
Abigail F.
Abigail F.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: 07 Pink Bubblegum
I cannot believe Sephora placed these balms
on sale because that may mean they are phasing them out! But because of the sale, I was able to try these out and stock up! These are my go-to for everyday wear. They leave the lip moisturizer with a wonderful glaze and hint of tint. This is my choice when I want to go with a dark eye and subtle lips. A plus is the cute packaging this comes in!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 02 Cotton Candy
This adorable egg-shaped balm lightly soothes and tints. If you're looking for deep nourishment or repair, this doesn't cover those bases; it is a true tinted balm. But it is definitely near the higher end of the tinted balm category. And Sephora often marks these balms down to $3, which is a wonderful value for a Sephora product! And the sweet scent is flirty and fun.
Review for: 03 Strawberry Fizz
This is a really cute lip balm. I love the packaging. I have this color and a lighter color. This one is very pigmented since it's a dark color but the light one isn't very pigmented (bubblegum) and I use this one like a moisturizing lipstick sometimes. They are good lip balms and they're on sale right for $3. I would repurchase these and I recommend them.
Review for: 07 Pink Bubblegum
This is a really cute lip balm. I love the packaging. I have this color and a darker color. This one isn't very pigmented since it's a light color but the dark is very pigmented and I use it like a moisturizing lipstick. They are good lip balms and they're on sale right for $3. I would repurchase these and I recommend them.
khushi p.
khushi p.
Review for: 06 Soda Pop
I like these products from sephora because they are inexpensive and i love it but i like tokyomilk lip balm in caremal i saw piinksparkle on youtube talk about this product in her sephora haul video so i thought i should try it and i tried it and she was right the only problem with it is that it is very hard to open.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Es muy bueno, te hidrata los labios si están resecos y te da un tono muy lindo, tan natural para salir de día o de noche, también lo puedes usar antes de echarte cualquier pintura de labios, ya que eso hace que los labios no estén resecos y hace que se vea mejor y agarre buen tono para unos labios ideales.
caidin f.
caidin f.
San Francisco, CA
Is this product pigmented?
Aubrey O.
Aubrey O.
Hollywood, FL
How would you compare this to Maybelline Baby Lips?
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
How expensive are these compare to Esse or the other similar brands? Are they an equal or better quality than the national brands?
HEATHER  C.
HEATHER C.
Does these lip balms leave your lips feeling sticky and do they last more than ten minutes?
Katilynn S.
Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
It's kind of like a tinted lip balm. Has some pigment to it. But not a ton. But you can tell there is a little color.