BY SEPHORA

A set of 10 mini chubby lipsticks in a creamy, medium- to full-coverage formula. This versatile set allows you to create any lip look. The medium- to full-coverage formula comes in ten wearable shades from casual nudes to universally flattering pinks to festive reds and berries in a mix of cream and shimmer finishes. This set contains:- 10 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g Lipsticks in Red Velvet, Crimson Crush, Punchy Pink, Glacial Purple, Arctic Apricot, Polar Pink, Merry Mauve, Pink About It, Russet Red, Gingerbread Brown. These products are not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Kiss & Makeup Lipstick Pencil Set
  • "This may be one of my favorite lip products ever . It's good for those with dry lips in particular because it's very creamy. Also I consider it very good for travelling with that slick packaging ! " in 17 reviews
  • "Great collection of colors and works for long lasting wear. No smudging and no stains. Best I've ever tried." in 10 reviews
  • "This Sephora Lipstick Pencil Set is amazing!!! There are so many Colors and they are all extremely pigmented. I love the packaging as well as I love that they are in the Crayon format. I find lipstick is easiest to apply when it's in a crayon because I have better control. " in 9 reviews
Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
Received this set as a gift and although the colors are gorgeous, these are not more than a lip stain at most. I tried to make them work by applying various layers but the colors came out so patchy :(
Kelsey Q.
Towson
Loved these lipsticks, only problem I had with them, was they had a tendency to move around and transfer! But application was beautiful and was very moisturizing! I would definitely recommend this to others
Cidney B.
Charlotte
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it! The color options are great and the lip pencils are really easy to travel with and apply when you need something to jazz up your look.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have the shade polar pink I got as a sample from Sephora. I love the color it’s a light crayon lip pencil I can put all over my lip for light pink shimmer. Feels very soft and refreshing on the lips. Would highly recommend for anyone who’s not big on lip color.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles
Smooth and beautiful the packaging is nice it’s affordable and the shades are nice! It’s a nice add to any makeup collection I bought it at sephora I recommend to any lipstick lover ❤️👄💋
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Maidex G.
New York
Hermosos son muy buenos los colores son hermosos y duraderos y son suaves no son exagerados la primera vez que los use me enamore son perfectos y van con cada tono de piel ❣️ se los recomiendo 100%
Maria M.
1864 Prospect Pl, Brooklyn, NY
Its pricey but worthy. You get all the tones you’ve ever wanted to try or you’ve ever wanted to get. I absolutely love all the MAC products I’ve tried so far, this is not the exception!
Alyssa S.
I was not very impressed with this lip color set. My sister bought this for a wedding and didn't want to keep it, so she passed it along to me to see if I liked any of the shades. I have light skin, and most of the shades did not look good with my skin tone. Some of the lighter shades had a little bit of a shimmer to them and made me feel like I was Xenon Girl of the 21st Century, and some had rather large bits of glitter in them, which I am not a fan of. The light colors were also not very pigmented and felt more like a very subtle tint rather than an actual color. I did like the darker colors and kept those, but I got rid of most of the lighter shades, as they did not look good on me. I am very happy with the shades that I kept, and I have found that they apply very easily and last for quite a while, but I would've liked to have found more than 3 colors that I liked in this entire set.
Their a gray and astonishing colors that fill your lips with entancity with normal but yet outstanding colors with some pop to it which makes it look good at time.
Julisa G.
Pensacola FL
Are you suppose to use those with lip stick then outline it with the makeup lipstick pencil or are those like just to be used alone still kinda new to the lip pencils ?
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
Are the colors true to what their tubes show?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
can i try this?
Cielo S.
Quisiera probarlos como me los mandan