BY SEPHORA

A lightly scented lip gloss in a universal pink shade for a beautiful smile. This subtle pink gloss boasts a delicious, irresistible shine for lips. The formula is comfortable to wear and instantly enhances the lips with shine and a universally flattering pop of color. The packaging can be personalized for a great gift.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Love the kiss kiss universal pink gloss from sephora. A perfect treat to my lips. The color is so perfect and the look and feel of it is amazing. Very affordable and good value for money. I totally love it and will buy it again from sephora. I recommend it.
Camryn C.
This is such a cute stocking stuffer! It works perfectly to just throw in your purse. It is pretty creamy and just glides on. The pigmentation is light but it’s perfect for those natural makeup days.
Merp M.
It felt nice on my lips. My lips are usually dried amd stuff but this helped get moisture to it. Works great and would recommend.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
I REALLY LOVE THIS IT'S HELP MY LIPS FEEL VERY HEALTH AND MY LIPS OR SMOOTH AND IT HELPS WITH CHAP LIPS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND JT
dulce C.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell and the soft feeling it leavves on my lips.. Veey easy to carry in the 👛 or even on my pockets..
marissa e.
Me fascinan los labiales dr anastacia duran muchisimo y me gustaria probaras colores son muy pigmentados
Amy A.
Hamburg, NY
Love the color and the moisture. Great product and fits well for on the go and on the vanity!
Patricia S.
Huele delicioso, y no es para nada pegajoso, el acabado es super natural y para uso diario es perfecto, tiene unos destellitos doraditos que me gustan, buen producto
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
1,087 reviews
I actually didn't like this that much. If you like  suttle pigmentation than you would like this product! I don't use creams anyways