SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I love all of Sephora's jumbo liners. They go on smooth and soft. They last forever and there's hardly any fading, unless you rub your eyes like I do. I have about 9 different colours and they layer like a dream. I wear contacts so I'm hyper-sensitive about what I put around my eyes. These are the only eyeliners that I would ever purchase... And they are so highly pigmented that most times I don't even bother with eyeshadow... A swipe of liner and I'm ready to go!! They're pricey but worth it.
Batool A.
Ottawa
Thai jumbo water proof eyeliner was astonishing!! It was super cute and had an amazing coulor eye effect it was just to die for😍😍it lasted for many hours which is perfect and I would definitely buy this product again
I am yet to learn it's the best usage in my eye makeup as I find it good for highlighting inner corner of the eyes apart from mixing and matching it with matte/shimmery eyeshadow.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario
Completely in love with the Sephora collection and water proof ??? Completely !!!!!! Totally worth the buy
trini s.
pelegrini 2 mitr n 120
buy nuevoooo me encantaaaa tododo lo de aca y estooo es lo mejooor tambien todoo me jjusta amiii y esto es lo mejooor