SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer
  • "Completely in love with the Sephora collection and water proof ??? Completely !!!!!! Totally worth the buy " in 5 reviews
Kim A.
Pickerington, OH
Love this liner! I am very hard on my eyes. I tend yo smear my eye makeup. not this!!! it stays out! highly recommend!!!!
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Just in love with sephora, just enjoy using this product (soft for my face and I do no get any impurities on my face).
Heather T.
Ceres, CA
This eyeliner went on great! Looks fantastic. I like how it lasted but a little for the color I was going for!!
Yazmín C.
Odessa, TX
This liners are the best, have long lasting and pretty colors i really love it so cool and isn't expensive!!
Becky H.
North Wales, PA
Loved, loved, loved this color. Stay on all day, and did not gunk up in my inner corners. Winner for me!
Rosieee H.
I love this is use them as eyeliner eyeshadow I think I have every single color I'm so in LOVE!!
maria g.
I live the color and the way it applies to your eyes.. Super long lasting for a girls night out!
Marlene C.
Love the color!
Goes on smoothly and stays on. Would recommend this eyeliner.
This is amazing its perfect for a night out I would definitely recommend this
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
My sister gave me this eyeliner from Sephora on my birthday. At first I was a little hesitant to try it but once I did I loved it. They are so pigmented and rich in colour. They look fabulous on the eyes. I would highly recommend it!!