SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Edith R.
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Just in love with sephora, just enjoy using this product (soft for my face and I do no get any impurities on my face).
This is amazing its perfect for a night out I would definitely recommend this
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
Love the color!
Goes on smoothly and stays on. Would recommend this eyeliner.
Rae B.
Rae B.
I actually have a couple shades of this, and they are all smooth, creamy, blendable, highly pigmented, and awesome! Some days I just wear them by themselves either as eyeliner or as eyeshadow, and it's a simple and quick makeup look. other days, I used them as a base for my other shadows, and other days i just use them as an eyeliner or eyeshadow, incorporated into the look with the rest of that day's cosmetics.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade makes my eyes pop. I love how easily the color glides on, the only problem is that it's really too thick of a stick for precise applications where I want the product to go. Beautiful color though, great for the days where I don't want to wear a full eye eyeshadow look or full face make up.
Yazmín C.
Yazmín C.
Odessa, TX
This liners are the best, have long lasting and pretty colors i really love it so cool and isn't expensive!!
Cassidee H.
Cassidee H.
Columbus, OH
This is such an amazing product. I have green eyes and the lilac shows so amazing. It was all day wear. It didnt smudge. packaging is beautiful. I think it was rather easy to apply just like any other eyeliner. I think if you love lilacs, or eyeliner, this is a good buy,
Shayla W.
Shayla W.
Staten Island, NY
This product works wonders! it goes on so easily and makes almost every eye color pop. it is a fun color. however, the stick is a bit thick for precise eyeliner. more noticible and party-ish i guess you could say.
Odessa T.
Odessa T.
I bought this color for my eyes and I really enjoy it. Or use it all the time. It's a very nice soft shimmery pink color. Very pigmented
Zohra R.
Zohra R.
Newmarket, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me this eyeliner from Sephora on my birthday. At first I was a little hesitant to try it but once I did I loved it. They are so pigmented and rich in colour. They look fabulous on the eyes. I would highly recommend it!!