SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Anita H.
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Beautiful color for my skin tone. Creamy, blendable and long lasting: Sephora brand is not to pricey and the quality on most items are great.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Ceres, CA
This eyeliner went on great! Looks fantastic. I like how it lasted but a little for the color I was going for!!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mainly bought this because it was on sale. I am so glad that I didn't pay full price for it. Beautiful color, smudges easily. I wouldn't repurchase.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Harvey, IL
Product was great for couple hours and after that I started to smudge off. Affordable and can fit right into my wallet with no problem
Kimi R.
Kimi R.
Macomb, MI
Worked great as an eyeshadow and eyeliner still trying to figure out how to encorperate the color into my everyday routine
Kim A.
Kim A.
Pickerington, OH
Love this liner! I am very hard on my eyes. I tend yo smear my eye makeup. not this!!! it stays out! highly recommend!!!!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I love this is use them as eyeliner eyeshadow I think I have every single color I'm so in LOVE!!
Tina C.
Tina C.
New Haven, CT
This truly is water & Sweat proof ! It stuck on the whole day , even after my workout . Easily came off when washing my face with soap .
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Glenview, IL
I really like these jumbo shadow sticks from Sephora. They go on nicey and blend easily. It helped my shadow stay on all day as well.
Becky H.
Becky H.
North Wales, PA
Loved, loved, loved this color. Stay on all day, and did not gunk up in my inner corners. Winner for me!