SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer
  • "Completely in love with the Sephora collection and water proof ??? Completely !!!!!! Totally worth the buy " in 5 reviews
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Beautiful color for my skin tone. Creamy, blendable and long lasting: Sephora brand is not to pricey and the quality on most items are great.
AMAZING. I've used this as eyeliner or shadow its very creamy but when it dries it WILL NOT move smudge or smear. they last me about a year.
Odessa T.
I bought this color for my eyes and I really enjoy it. Or use it all the time. It's a very nice soft shimmery pink color. Very pigmented
Tina C.
New Haven, CT
This truly is water & Sweat proof ! It stuck on the whole day , even after my workout . Easily came off when washing my face with soap .
Olga A.
Harvey, IL
Product was great for couple hours and after that I started to smudge off. Affordable and can fit right into my wallet with no problem
Karla R.
Sylmar, CA
This a really good eyeliner if you are looking for a bold look. or a bottom liner because i am a fan of using pencil eyeliner for this.
Rebecca B.
Glenview, IL
I really like these jumbo shadow sticks from Sephora. They go on nicey and blend easily. It helped my shadow stay on all day as well.
Mavis K.
I really like this collection, I bought this one and its' really good, I bought it on the store (Sephora) I use it every day
Kimi R.
Macomb, MI
Worked great as an eyeshadow and eyeliner still trying to figure out how to encorperate the color into my everyday routine
Allie G.
Fairfield , NJ
I like the way this feels as it is being applied. The color wasn't exactly as I expected but the consistency was beautiful.