SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Brianna a.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have this product in white. Everybody raves about the NYX jumbo stick but this is x10 better. It is super pigmented and long wearing. You can rub as much as you want but without removal products it is not going anywhere,
Mistice S.
Palm Desert, CA
This eye liner was pretty good overall, although I mainly used it in the summertime. It was nice because I could throw it on with some waterproof mascara and jump in the pool. It wasn't as long wear as I had hoped for, but overall I would purchase it in another color
Ecaterina L.
This is a beautiful colour that delivers a nice punch of colour. I wear it under my lower lash line with a black line on top. Every single time, I get a lot of compliments. I recommend it 100%. The colour is vibrant and stands out nicely.
Shayla W.
Staten Island, NY
This product works wonders! it goes on so easily and makes almost every eye color pop. it is a fun color. however, the stick is a bit thick for precise eyeliner. more noticible and party-ish i guess you could say.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Love this, not onlycan you were this as an eye liner, you could were this as a shadow too (with some blending) but it last all day! love the color and the formula!
Ariana S.
Definitely have to pack it on in order to get good color out of it. It's great for lining the inner corners of your eyes or adding a little shimmer to any look!
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
Beautiful, vivid color. Long lasting and smudge proof, will not bleed into the laugh lines on your face, such a great assortment of colors to choose from.
Lindsey D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I mainly bought this because it was on sale. I am so glad that I didn't pay full price for it. Beautiful color, smudges easily. I wouldn't repurchase.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Sephora i love all the color liners! They are the perfect little pop of color for any day and any outfit. I always use purple and gold/yellow
Beth S.
Lexington, KY
I love the color and ease of use that I get from this liner.it enhanced my eyes.I will definitely buy this again and try it in other colors..