SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are really cool for a fun different look, you can do all sorts of stuff like for your waterline you can put some on your eyelid as an eyeliner and smoke it out even, or anything you would imagine!
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Sephora i love all the color liners! They are the perfect little pop of color for any day and any outfit. I always use purple and gold/yellow
Nailah T.
Nailah T.
Greenville, NC
I'm not a big fan of using pencil eyeliner, but when I ran across this at Sephora in our mall I had to give it a try. I love the color and how it matches the exact color of the pencil. I would recommend this to anyone who uses and loves pencil eyeliner.
Brianna a.
Brianna a.
Tampa, FL
I have this product in white. Everybody raves about the NYX jumbo stick but this is x10 better. It is super pigmented and long wearing. You can rub as much as you want but without removal products it is not going anywhere,
Mistice S.
Mistice S.
Palm Desert, CA
This eye liner was pretty good overall, although I mainly used it in the summertime. It was nice because I could throw it on with some waterproof mascara and jump in the pool. It wasn't as long wear as I had hoped for, but overall I would purchase it in another color
Ecaterina L.
Ecaterina L.
This is a beautiful colour that delivers a nice punch of colour. I wear it under my lower lash line with a black line on top. Every single time, I get a lot of compliments. I recommend it 100%. The colour is vibrant and stands out nicely.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Sylmar, CA
This a really good eyeliner if you are looking for a bold look. or a bottom liner because i am a fan of using pencil eyeliner for this.
Christin T.
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Love this, not onlycan you were this as an eye liner, you could were this as a shadow too (with some blending) but it last all day! love the color and the formula!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Lexington, KY
I love the color and ease of use that I get from this liner.it enhanced my eyes.I will definitely buy this again and try it in other colors..
AMAZING. I've used this as eyeliner or shadow its very creamy but when it dries it WILL NOT move smudge or smear. they last me about a year.