SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Desiree G.
Definitely love the Sephora collection jumbo liner 12 hour wear waterproof lilac Shimmer eyeliner I also use it as a shadow it Blends well it's very pigmented it doesn't smudge it's perfect to make my brown eyes pop I definitely purchase these and other colors I can't tell you enough how much I've used this product and will repurchase it billions of times after please keep making this product this is wonderful love it love it love it!
Cassidee H.
Columbus, OH
This is such an amazing product. I have green eyes and the lilac shows so amazing. It was all day wear. It didnt smudge. packaging is beautiful. I think it was rather easy to apply just like any other eyeliner. I think if you love lilacs, or eyeliner, this is a good buy,
Leslie A.
Salinas, CA
I think these are really cool for a fun different look, you can do all sorts of stuff like for your waterline you can put some on your eyelid as an eyeliner and smoke it out even, or anything you would imagine!
Jacquelle H.
Boykins, VA
The 12 hour liner is great! It is opaque. The price point is great considering how much product you get. It is available at Sephora. My eye color is hazel. It compliments my color nicely. I would definitely buy it again
Rae B.
I actually have a couple shades of this, and they are all smooth, creamy, blendable, highly pigmented, and awesome! Some days I just wear them by themselves either as eyeliner or as eyeshadow, and it's a simple and quick makeup look. other days, I used them as a base for my other shadows, and other days i just use them as an eyeliner or eyeshadow, incorporated into the look with the rest of that day's cosmetics.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is strongly pigmented and sticks to lids amazingly. I honestly use it as a base color for eyeshadow. The lilac color accentuates and makes brown eyes pop. So much so that it can be a little bit of a pain to get off, requiring waterproof remover.
Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I was disappointed in this. The color pay off was not very good. It did last for most of the day but it did smudge a little when it was hot outaide. The price would have been a good value if the product had performed better. I would recommend it to someone if they were want a light shade
Nailah T.
Greenville , NC
I'm not a big fan of using pencil eyeliner, but when I ran across this at Sephora in our mall I had to give it a try. I love the color and how it matches the exact color of the pencil. I would recommend this to anyone who uses and loves pencil eyeliner.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for everything! You can use it as a liner, a shadow or (my favorite) a base for a shadow to get extreme color pay off. It's longevity is POWERFUL so work with it fast! The color is also very mesmerizing. Unlike any lilac I've seen before
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This shade makes my eyes pop. I love how easily the color glides on, the only problem is that it's really too thick of a stick for precise applications where I want the product to go. Beautiful color though, great for the days where I don't want to wear a full eye eyeshadow look or full face make up.