SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 31 Lilac Shimmer uploaded by Desiree G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Poca, WV
I was disappointed in this. The color pay off was not very good. It did last for most of the day but it did smudge a little when it was hot outaide. The price would have been a good value if the product had performed better. I would recommend it to someone if they were want a light shade
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff is strongly pigmented and sticks to lids amazingly. I honestly use it as a base color for eyeshadow. The lilac color accentuates and makes brown eyes pop. So much so that it can be a little bit of a pain to get off, requiring waterproof remover.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for everything! You can use it as a liner, a shadow or (my favorite) a base for a shadow to get extreme color pay off. It's longevity is POWERFUL so work with it fast! The color is also very mesmerizing. Unlike any lilac I've seen before
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely have to pack it on in order to get good color out of it. It's great for lining the inner corners of your eyes or adding a little shimmer to any look!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Calimesa, CA
Beautiful, vivid color. Long lasting and smudge proof, will not bleed into the laugh lines on your face, such a great assortment of colors to choose from.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this collection, I bought this one and its' really good, I bought it on the store (Sephora) I use it every day
Allie G.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I like the way this feels as it is being applied. The color wasn't exactly as I expected but the consistency was beautiful.
maria g.
maria g.
I live the color and the way it applies to your eyes.. Super long lasting for a girls night out!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely love the Sephora collection jumbo liner 12 hour wear waterproof lilac Shimmer eyeliner I also use it as a shadow it Blends well it's very pigmented it doesn't smudge it's perfect to make my brown eyes pop I definitely purchase these and other colors I can't tell you enough how much I've used this product and will repurchase it billions of times after please keep making this product this is wonderful love it love it love it!
Jacquelle H.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins, VA
The 12 hour liner is great! It is opaque. The price point is great considering how much product you get. It is available at Sephora. My eye color is hazel. It compliments my color nicely. I would definitely buy it again