BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome for the price! Pigmented and creamy!Lasts all day and is one of my favorite go TOS.
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently found out that purple brings out the blue in your eyes if you have blue eyes. I was skeptical at first but it works! All this time I was using brown! So glad I decided to go for this!
Inês B.
Inês B.
For blue eyes this liner is perfect, it brings a instantaneous beautifull shine to your eyes, it as a super cremi textor perfect for a extra pop in your look. For the price is actully really really good, until now I haven't find anything like it.
Sammy-Jo W.
Sammy-Jo W.
Perfect to bring out my brown eyes. Lasts for a long time. Perfect for smudging out. Sephora' makeup line doesn't get enough praise. I love using this when I go out with my girlfriends. Just to add a little more fun to my look.
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of what I like to call, Sephora's "hidden gems". These are an amazing eyeliners and they come in more shades than I've ever seen any other brand do. Pigmented and last forever without running or transferring! Highly recommend. Especially for the price.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Milwaukee, WI
In the past I've always had issues with my eyeliner dripping down my eyes throughout the day and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't do that! I use their black & brown and loveee them :)
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these liners for an eyeshadow base more than for eyeliner. The tip is too big to use under the lash line or waterline. I just end up with a big mess.. When I have used it on my waterline, it didn't stay very long (maybe about 45 mins). My eyes do tend to water and it's been difficult finding one that will stay. It smudges a little when I use under the lash line - mostly at the outer corner of my eye. Overall, it's ok. Just not my favorite or go to.
Meriem G.
Meriem G.
not sure if i would go for it because i can't use it as an eyeliner because it'd smudge. i usually use it as an eye-shadow especially for a cut crease.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two colors of this! I am absolutely floored that I have not tried this product before! I have watery eyes and cant keep eyeshadow on at all. This is the only product that has ever stayed on! I tried primers and sprays and just about anything else to keep eyeshadow on. Super excited!
Tatyania C.
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
Didn't like it cause didn't make my eyes pop how wanted it too the color is hot though