BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Inês B.
For blue eyes this liner is perfect, it brings a instantaneous beautifull shine to your eyes, it as a super cremi textor perfect for a extra pop in your look. For the price is actully really really good, until now I haven't find anything like it.
Meriem G.
not sure if i would go for it because i can't use it as an eyeliner because it'd smudge. i usually use it as an eye-shadow especially for a cut crease.
Shannon B.
A friend told me about this because I touch my eye a lot and this stays put and doesn't bother my contacts.
Love it!
Sammy-Jo W.
Perfect to bring out my brown eyes. Lasts for a long time. Perfect for smudging out. Sephora' makeup line doesn't get enough praise. I love using this when I go out with my girlfriends. Just to add a little more fun to my look.