BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Vanessa  W.
Round rock , TX
Very pigmented goes on super smooth. Talky great to use. Wish it was slightly more matte
I loved this color. I was desperately look for a purple matte eye liner that would keep put all day.
Nicole M.
I love this waterproof eyeliner. It stays in place all day and doesn't smudge
katelyn s.
blends well with eye shadow and really pops with a good look for fall or late at night to go out amazing for under eye
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pencil always worked better for me and it last a super long time easy to apply and use and has good value
Rebecca S.
I thought these went o. Beautifully unfortunately for me the color wasnt very flattering for my skin tone
Heaven B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome for the price! Pigmented and creamy!Lasts all day and is one of my favorite go TOS.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
Its a cute color . I usually use setting spray and primer to keep the product on my eye lid and free of smearing. I really recommend it
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora es una gran marca de maquillaje, que nos brinda hermosos colores para combinar perfectamente con los vestuarios de cada día.
Tarrah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of what I like to call, Sephora's "hidden gems". These are an amazing eyeliners and they come in more shades than I've ever seen any other brand do. Pigmented and last forever without running or transferring! Highly recommend. Especially for the price.