BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Rhonda  M.
Rhonda M.
Yukon, OK
Purple is one of my favorite colors as a liner. Always go for waterproof. I work long days and I need touchups with the 12 hour wear
Christy T.
Christy T.
New Bedford, MA
Great color. It really goes on smooth. I use an eye primer first. Highly recommended for a nice smokey eye.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Love these jumbo pencils! They're pigmented and easy to blend but also really long wearing!
Vanessa  W.
Vanessa W.
Round rock , TX
Very pigmented goes on super smooth. Talky great to use. Wish it was slightly more matte
I loved this color. I was desperately look for a purple matte eye liner that would keep put all day.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this waterproof eyeliner. It stays in place all day and doesn't smudge
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of what I like to call, Sephora's "hidden gems". These are an amazing eyeliners and they come in more shades than I've ever seen any other brand do. Pigmented and last forever without running or transferring! Highly recommend. Especially for the price.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I really really like the color but it seems to slide around a bit on my eye. Wish it was better at staying put!
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Socorro, TX
Its a cute color . I usually use setting spray and primer to keep the product on my eye lid and free of smearing. I really recommend it
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora es una gran marca de maquillaje, que nos brinda hermosos colores para combinar perfectamente con los vestuarios de cada día.