BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rhonda  M.
Yukon, OK
Purple is one of my favorite colors as a liner. Always go for waterproof. I work long days and I need touchups with the 12 hour wear
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Sephora eyeliners are good specially this one stays on all day if your looking for something cheap I will tell you Togo here
kristal  O.
Oxnard, CA
I love the colors and adds that extra pop that sometimes our eyes need. I have a variety of colors and I love all of them!
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Goes on smooth and its very pigmented. Great to use as a base for a colorful smokey eye. It doesn't smear or seem to fade.
katelyn s.
blends well with eye shadow and really pops with a good look for fall or late at night to go out amazing for under eye
Heide  B.
Federal Way, WA
These jumbo eyeliners are awesome for doing either a smoky liner or as eyeshadow color base with a powder over them
Mandi C.
Melbourne, FL
The quality is very high end & it stays on foreve! Love this product! It goes on smooth, and is a beautiful purple
Jaime S.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Stays in place, doesn't run or smear. Color is nicely saturated. I also like how long the product seemed to last.
Lisa R.
Boston, MA
Long-lasting, smudge-proof, and the perfect shade. I'm obsessed with Sephora's eyeliners, and this one is a fave.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I really really like the color but it seems to slide around a bit on my eye. Wish it was better at staying put!