BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this color, but you have to make sure to apply primer to prevent it from smudging. Once it is set, it usually stays put pretty well. The bold pigment is a lot of fun for a night out or just a little something different to switch it up. I would definitely recommend it for a cute way to change up your daily routine.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephora eye crayons! I got this one to use as a base for a purple eyeshadow I loved that wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked. I love the creamy formula and the beautiful, rich color.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The formula of this eyeliner is great but I don't know what I was thinking getting a jumbo eyeliner. I tend to like precise liner much more than smudgy messy look, this one just didn't work out for me as a liner. I have, however used it as a base under darker eye looks close to the lash line and works wonders that way!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
With auburn eyes it is recommended to wear greens and purples to accentuate so I gave this liner a try! It's a staple in my makeup bag now for those days/nights when you want your look to be a bit 'different' without going over the top. Long wearing formula.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome for the price! Pigmented and creamy!Lasts all day and is one of my favorite go TOS.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pencil always worked better for me and it last a super long time easy to apply and use and has good value
katelyn s.
katelyn s.
blends well with eye shadow and really pops with a good look for fall or late at night to go out amazing for under eye
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
My sister in law told me about this and I love this is dark just like I want it and glides on perfectly! haven't changed to another since I bought this. it's big so it also last long!
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Oceanside, CA
This liner stands the test of time and is perfect when you're out and ready for an active night! I love the color and I am planning on buying it again as soon as I wear this one out!
Melaney L.
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a good middle of the road purple, not too blue, not too pink and this one is great. It is easy to apply and it stays in place. I also use as a base for eye shadow. It keeps the shadow on and does not crease.