BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Tanya B.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The formula of this eyeliner is great but I don't know what I was thinking getting a jumbo eyeliner. I tend to like precise liner much more than smudgy messy look, this one just didn't work out for me as a liner. I have, however used it as a base under darker eye looks close to the lash line and works wonders that way!
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
With auburn eyes it is recommended to wear greens and purples to accentuate so I gave this liner a try! It's a staple in my makeup bag now for those days/nights when you want your look to be a bit 'different' without going over the top. Long wearing formula.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually a bit hesitant when it comes to colored liners, but this was an amazing purchase! I have dark brown eyes and light hair, and this color really makes everything pop. It doesn't look to childish, and can be worn on a daily basis if wanted.
Esmeralda R.
My sister in law told me about this and I love this is dark just like I want it and glides on perfectly! haven't changed to another since I bought this. it's big so it also last long!
Meagan F.
Oceanside, CA
This liner stands the test of time and is perfect when you're out and ready for an active night! I love the color and I am planning on buying it again as soon as I wear this one out!
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a good middle of the road purple, not too blue, not too pink and this one is great. It is easy to apply and it stays in place. I also use as a base for eye shadow. It keeps the shadow on and does not crease.
Kaitlyn S.
Paden City, WV
It's an amazing products, watch out for smudging though. It glides on amazing and super creamy and last all day. Definitely a favorite of mine, love the color selection
Desiree S.
Ontario, CA
Love this product , it lasts , no smuggling over eye lid , a must buy !
They have many colors I've tried others ASwell as liquid eye liner love all sophora products !
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
This eyeliner goes on easy and def is waterproof for me! I'm not sure about it being 12hrs but its a beautiful shade and works great to make a coloful smokey look
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth and its very pigmented. Great to use as a base for a colorful smokey eye. It doesn't smear or seem to fade.