BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I use these liners for an eyeshadow base more than for eyeliner. The tip is too big to use under the lash line or waterline. I just end up with a big mess.. When I have used it on my waterline, it didn't stay very long (maybe about 45 mins). My eyes do tend to water and it's been difficult finding one that will stay. It smudges a little when I use under the lash line - mostly at the outer corner of my eye. Overall, it's ok. Just not my favorite or go to.
Jessica V.
Milwaukee, WI
In the past I've always had issues with my eyeliner dripping down my eyes throughout the day and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't do that! I use their black & brown and loveee them :)
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently found out that purple brings out the blue in your eyes if you have blue eyes. I was skeptical at first but it works! All this time I was using brown! So glad I decided to go for this!
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought two colors of this! I am absolutely floored that I have not tried this product before! I have watery eyes and cant keep eyeshadow on at all. This is the only product that has ever stayed on! I tried primers and sprays and just about anything else to keep eyeshadow on. Super excited!
Tarrah T.
This is one of what I like to call, Sephora's "hidden gems". These are an amazing eyeliners and they come in more shades than I've ever seen any other brand do. Pigmented and last forever without running or transferring! Highly recommend. Especially for the price.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love this color, but you have to make sure to apply primer to prevent it from smudging. Once it is set, it usually stays put pretty well. The bold pigment is a lot of fun for a night out or just a little something different to switch it up. I would definitely recommend it for a cute way to change up your daily routine.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I love the Sephora eye crayons! I got this one to use as a base for a purple eyeshadow I loved that wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked. I love the creamy formula and the beautiful, rich color.
Tanya B.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The formula of this eyeliner is great but I don't know what I was thinking getting a jumbo eyeliner. I tend to like precise liner much more than smudgy messy look, this one just didn't work out for me as a liner. I have, however used it as a base under darker eye looks close to the lash line and works wonders that way!
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
With auburn eyes it is recommended to wear greens and purples to accentuate so I gave this liner a try! It's a staple in my makeup bag now for those days/nights when you want your look to be a bit 'different' without going over the top. Long wearing formula.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I'm usually a bit hesitant when it comes to colored liners, but this was an amazing purchase! I have dark brown eyes and light hair, and this color really makes everything pop. It doesn't look to childish, and can be worn on a daily basis if wanted.