BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these liners for an eyeshadow base more than for eyeliner. The tip is too big to use under the lash line or waterline. I just end up with a big mess.. When I have used it on my waterline, it didn't stay very long (maybe about 45 mins). My eyes do tend to water and it's been difficult finding one that will stay. It smudges a little when I use under the lash line - mostly at the outer corner of my eye. Overall, it's ok. Just not my favorite or go to.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two colors of this! I am absolutely floored that I have not tried this product before! I have watery eyes and cant keep eyeshadow on at all. This is the only product that has ever stayed on! I tried primers and sprays and just about anything else to keep eyeshadow on. Super excited!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually a bit hesitant when it comes to colored liners, but this was an amazing purchase! I have dark brown eyes and light hair, and this color really makes everything pop. It doesn't look to childish, and can be worn on a daily basis if wanted.
Cate W.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently found out that purple brings out the blue in your eyes if you have blue eyes. I was skeptical at first but it works! All this time I was using brown! So glad I decided to go for this!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Milwaukee, WI
In the past I've always had issues with my eyeliner dripping down my eyes throughout the day and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't do that! I use their black & brown and loveee them :)
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Love the color (great for green eyed girls!) It goes on smoothly and looks and wears great all day and night. It comes off easily with makeup remover.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in black and it works very well and is waterproof ! It stay on and doesn't smudge if you rub it o accident . It glides on smoothly as well
Lizbeth L.
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Sephora eyeliners are good specially this one stays on all day if your looking for something cheap I will tell you Togo here
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Boston, MA
Long-lasting, smudge-proof, and the perfect shade. I'm obsessed with Sephora's eyeliners, and this one is a fave.
Tatyania C.
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
Didn't like it cause didn't make my eyes pop how wanted it too the color is hot though