BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these liners for an eyeshadow base more than for eyeliner. The tip is too big to use under the lash line or waterline. I just end up with a big mess.. When I have used it on my waterline, it didn't stay very long (maybe about 45 mins). My eyes do tend to water and it's been difficult finding one that will stay. It smudges a little when I use under the lash line - mostly at the outer corner of my eye. Overall, it's ok. Just not my favorite or go to.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two colors of this! I am absolutely floored that I have not tried this product before! I have watery eyes and cant keep eyeshadow on at all. This is the only product that has ever stayed on! I tried primers and sprays and just about anything else to keep eyeshadow on. Super excited!
Jessica V.
Milwaukee, WI
In the past I've always had issues with my eyeliner dripping down my eyes throughout the day and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't do that! I use their black & brown and loveee them :)
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in black and it works very well and is waterproof ! It stay on and doesn't smudge if you rub it o accident . It glides on smoothly as well
Patricia P.
Love the color (great for green eyed girls!) It goes on smoothly and looks and wears great all day and night. It comes off easily with makeup remover.
Lizbeth L.
Garland, TX
Sephora eyeliners are good specially this one stays on all day if your looking for something cheap I will tell you Togo here
Tatyania C.
Jersey City, NJ
Didn't like it cause didn't make my eyes pop how wanted it too the color is hot though
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this color, but you have to make sure to apply primer to prevent it from smudging. Once it is set, it usually stays put pretty well. The bold pigment is a lot of fun for a night out or just a little something different to switch it up. I would definitely recommend it for a cute way to change up your daily routine.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently found out that purple brings out the blue in your eyes if you have blue eyes. I was skeptical at first but it works! All this time I was using brown! So glad I decided to go for this!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephora eye crayons! I got this one to use as a base for a purple eyeshadow I loved that wasn't as pigmented as I would have liked. I love the creamy formula and the beautiful, rich color.