SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Mary V.
Mary V.
I got this in black and I love it! The pigment is super dark and it lasts. The only issue is its sometimes hard to use because of how large it is.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
A little more pricey than I would prefer however is worth the price beacuse it is very pigmented and sets to a budge proof finish that lasts for 8 hours or more on me, The color selection is stunning. I would like to purchase more colours.
iriana v.
iriana v.
Me encanta sephora aunque en viene zuela no se encuetra esta tienda, tengo contactos que me traen algunos y son super recommendables
Therese S.
Therese S.
Burin, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great wear time. Smooth application and bold matte colour. I wear it alone as a shadow or as a base to build colour.
Mafe F.
Mafe F.
Barquisimeto
I looove this Sephora eyeliner! It last a lot + is waterproof so that bad girl is going nowhere! My eyes are small and usually I don't put dark eyeliners on my waterline because it makes them look smaller but with electric, colorful eyeliners that doesn't happen! Also it can be use as an eyeshadow which is a plus. In the picture i'm using the eyeliner on my waterline and the liquid version on my lid :)