SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Essex, MD
I love these eyeliners, but have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't give me raccoon eyes after a long day.
Jennifer  S.
Jennifer S.
Zionsville, IN
Fun. Great for a night out on the town. Adds some excitement to a boring face. I wshould recommend this.
Smithland, KY
I was really excited to see a brand that was so affordable and the quality be great! It went on with ease and lasted all day.
Azucena T.
Azucena T.
River Rouge, MI
My mom uses these and they look great on her , mostly cause she loves blue and always puts on blue
Kristen  M.
Kristen M.
Pawtucket, RI
Smooth makes great lines . No smudge. Waterproof and great colors.blue matte is my favorite . It makes my eyes pop.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely love this product!!!! Love the way it looks and feels. And the price is great!!!
You can use this as a base then go in with a shadow! It helps your shadow last all night !
Leanii L.
Leanii L.
Perfect to do a wing liner in and creamy. it does smug a little so be careful.
Nayda N.
Nayda N.
I Love the Sephora collections and this jumbo eye pencil is my fave, its highly pigmented which you always want in a product. I use an eyeliner brush with my jumbo pencil when I want to get a thin defined line.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lakeside, CA
I use this product every single day! i cant believe how well it perfoms for the price
r the low low price!