SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Jess F.
Jess F.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and did not need to be reapplied as the day went on. When I applied it at 5 am the eyeliner still looked freshly applied at 3 pm.
Brittney  S.
Brittney S.
Tucson, AZ
Love the pigmentation of this product! One nice single swipe across the waterline is all you need with this simple classic style eyeliner, Sephora definitely knew what they we're with this one here floks!
Tany R.
Tany R.
Bronx, NY
The pigment isn't as great as I expected it to be. I actually purchased this jumbo liner in electric blue. it wasn't my thing. sadly, I exchanged it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Awesome bright color. Great contrast against fair skin. Great for costumes. Used to paint my face and did not fade nor sear.
Serenity F.
Serenity F.
Converse, TX
Easy to apply. I put it on my bottom water line to make my eyes look more blue then normal. I love it good for all events.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Milford, CT
Great eyeliner, lasts all day. As someone who wears contacts, my eyes get dry easily and after putting in eye drops the eyeliner didn't smudge!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA
It's pretty creamy and very pigmented. I can't remember how long it lasted though. Not too shabby overall.
Melody N.
Melody N.
Phelps, NY
Love the color! Not a big fan of the pencil itself. Not really anything else I want to say but it won't let me off this page.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Bonita Springs, FL
Love these! All colors work great and are very very vibrant. Color always makes your eyes pop, and this is a fun way of adding a splash of color!
Dee N.
Dee N.
Columbus, OH
Love the matte color of this liner, really make blue eyes pop!
Goes on smooth and is blendable for a nice smokey eye