SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Stephanie M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Sarah M.
Milford, CT
Great eyeliner, lasts all day. As someone who wears contacts, my eyes get dry easily and after putting in eye drops the eyeliner didn't smudge!
Taylor M.
Lubbock, TX
I love love love the color of this eyeliner. It makes my eyes pop in the most beautiful way. It doesn't smudge and lasts all day.
Lakecia B.
Love the color beautiful on my eyes. great for a night out with the girls and guys. My eyes never looked better. Amazing Product
Melody N.
Phelps, NY
Love the color! Not a big fan of the pencil itself. Not really anything else I want to say but it won't let me off this page.
Jessica S.
Smithland, KY
I was really excited to see a brand that was so affordable and the quality be great! It went on with ease and lasted all day.
Stephanie P.
Awesome bright color. Great contrast against fair skin. Great for costumes. Used to paint my face and did not fade nor sear.
Serenity F.
Converse, TX
Easy to apply. I put it on my bottom water line to make my eyes look more blue then normal. I love it good for all events.
Mojan D.
Riverside, CA
Has worn it for a 14 hour work day in 105 degree weather and it barely budged, if at all. Stayed put regardless of sweat.
Dee N.
Columbus, OH
Love the matte color of this liner, really make blue eyes pop!
Goes on smooth and is blendable for a nice smokey eye
Kristen  M.
Pawtucket, RI
Smooth makes great lines . No smudge. Waterproof and great colors.blue matte is my favorite . It makes my eyes pop.