SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Stephanie M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Amanda S.
Latrobe, PA
I love this eyeliner it truly meets up to the standards. It's easy to put on and definitely water proof. It doesn't make me look like Godzilla after I'm done showering.
Nayda N.
I Love the Sephora collections and this jumbo eye pencil is my fave, its highly pigmented which you always want in a product. I use an eyeliner brush with my jumbo pencil when I want to get a thin defined line.
Nicaury L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely LOVE this liner..the color is very vibrant and stays on all day. Alot of liners irritate my eyes but this one doesn't. It goes on very smooth. Will definitely recommend this item.
Brittney  S.
Tucson, AZ
Love the pigmentation of this product! One nice single swipe across the waterline is all you need with this simple classic style eyeliner, Sephora definitely knew what they we're with this one here floks!
Amanda G.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this brand and this color! It doesn't smudge and run all over my eyes. A little on each corner of my eyes, it makes my blue eyes stand out quite a bit!!!
Jess F.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and did not need to be reapplied as the day went on. When I applied it at 5 am the eyeliner still looked freshly applied at 3 pm.
Tany R.
Bronx, NY
The pigment isn't as great as I expected it to be. I actually purchased this jumbo liner in electric blue. it wasn't my thing. sadly, I exchanged it.
Mary V.
I got this in black and I love it! The pigment is super dark and it lasts. The only issue is its sometimes hard to use because of how large it is.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
The pigmentation i s nice and bold. It goes in smoothly on your lips I use it for my eyes sometimes. I highly recommend this blue collar it pops.
Rachael P.
Bonita Springs, FL
Love these! All colors work great and are very very vibrant. Color always makes your eyes pop, and this is a fun way of adding a splash of color!