SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Stephanie M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Taylor Y.
I believe the only reason I do not like this is because I think I was allergic. It stayed on forever and I loved that about it but when I woke up the next morning (after washing it off the night before) my eyes were sealed shut and they were so crusted together (gross)
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
The blue Sephora eyeliner is one of my favorites. I actually reach for this liner the most. I have Amber colored eyes and this blue compliments them so well and stays on for a long while. I got one as a sample and I can't wait to buy another.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I absolutely love this eyeliner, from Sephora. It's conveniently packaged in a clear wrapper, and it's my go to, when patriotic holidays come around, and I need my liner to stand out. It does last the 12 hours, and then some, as well!
Sarah R.
The pigmentation is gorgeous! It's also incredibly creamy, which causes some smudging, but nothing that a primer can't solve. I actually use this as an eyeshadow, because personally I prefer black liner. Looking into getting other colors from this line!
Teanna B.
Blue is in and I admit I was afraid to branch out from standard black or brown. This liner is great, goes on smooth and lasts and lasts. It stays put until you remove it and adds a great pop of color to your look.
Amanda S.
Latrobe, PA
I love this eyeliner it truly meets up to the standards. It's easy to put on and definitely water proof. It doesn't make me look like Godzilla after I'm done showering.
Nicaury L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely LOVE this liner..the color is very vibrant and stays on all day. Alot of liners irritate my eyes but this one doesn't. It goes on very smooth. Will definitely recommend this item.
Amanda G.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this brand and this color! It doesn't smudge and run all over my eyes. A little on each corner of my eyes, it makes my blue eyes stand out quite a bit!!!
Jess F.
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and did not need to be reapplied as the day went on. When I applied it at 5 am the eyeliner still looked freshly applied at 3 pm.
Brittney  S.
Tucson, AZ
Love the pigmentation of this product! One nice single swipe across the waterline is all you need with this simple classic style eyeliner, Sephora definitely knew what they we're with this one here floks!