SEPHORA COLLECTION Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof 27 Electric Blue Matte uploaded by Mafe F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Sunila J.
Sunila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to pass the Sephora Collection beauty items in the stores and not even give them a second glance. One day, I decided to swatch and I've been hooked ever since. I swatched about 6 of their eyeliners, the color range was great, they were smooth and buttery and went great in my waterline. I was really amazed at how great Sephora products actually are for a fraction of the price! These eyeliners are a great deal and I highly recommend them!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! It does not budge from the waterline and that is insane to think about. People really underestimate the Sephora line. It is so pigmented and such great quality. It isn't too in your face of a blue either, in my opinion. I might buy it again in the future.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this is a matte color. The thing I didn't like was the thickness of the eyeliner. I like precise lines and this was a thicker line, more than I expected. Next time I'd get the regular pencil/crayon blue.
Teanna B.
Teanna B.
Blue is in and I admit I was afraid to branch out from standard black or brown. This liner is great, goes on smooth and lasts and lasts. It stays put until you remove it and adds a great pop of color to your look.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These need a primer!!! This formula makes a great base but it does crease without a primer. This colour makes for an especially great royal blue smoky eye and blends extremely well. Super pigmented and creamy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I don't think these are very long wearing and the jumbo size of it isn't too comfortable to put on my eye. I like how creamy the pencil is, it glides on so smooth, but i just couldn't get this to work for me.
Lakecia B.
Lakecia B.
Love the color beautiful on my eyes. great for a night out with the girls and guys. My eyes never looked better. Amazing Product
Mojan D.
Mojan D.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has worn it for a 14 hour work day in 105 degree weather and it barely budged, if at all. Stayed put regardless of sweat.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Americus, GA
I wore this for Halloween as Harley Quinn and it's actually looked good on me I might wear this on a normal day to
nancy B.
nancy B.
Paterson, NJ
Love it color is amazing it's so good It's so pigmented It's really really really really awesome !!!!!!