BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Alex S.
Alex S.
Mesa, AZ
Never actually used this product once again had to post in order to confinue with this
Christine O.
Christine O.
Linwood, MI
This is the best color and looks amazing for daytime or evening.Really brings out any shade color of eyes.
Molly S.
Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This is my favorite eye linear. It really brings out my green eyes. It goes on very clean and clear.
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeliner it makes my eyes pop.love the shimmer its a must. Long lasting and water proof
Prudence  R.
Prudence R.
Micanopy, FL
It was ok but I didn't like the shimmer...! The jumbo container made it easier for me to hold.
makayla r.
makayla r.
Temple, TX
Nice brings out my eyes and nice to wear when you are in a hurry edwnfkd;3erwfejnrk;fvekrf/er
Kristin U.
Kristin U.
Mount Washington, KY
Great products for a reasonable price easy to wear all day and easy to remove...........
Bay F.
Bay F.
I love using this shadow liner on days that I want to sue minimal makeup. It's super easy to apply, it's very soft, and makes your eyes look pretty and not overly done.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Great color flawless application and definitely waterproof. I love using it aa a base for my eyeshadow! Amazing color
Paige S.
Paige S.
I love to use this product as a pop of colour/accent to my makeup look. I'll often go with a natural brown/beige eyeshadow and add this to the inner half of my bottom lash line and instantly adds a twist to my everyday look. Can me used for a cute Christmas look this time of year, can't go wrong with so many colours to choose from and endless possibilities.