BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Christie L.
OCEANSIDE, NY
The green brings out my hazel eyes, great affordable prduct! Went on smooth without any clumping.
Cecilia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeliner it makes my eyes pop.love the shimmer its a must. Long lasting and water proof
Prudence  R.
Micanopy, FL
It was ok but I didn't like the shimmer...! The jumbo container made it easier for me to hold.
makayla r.
Temple, TX
Nice brings out my eyes and nice to wear when you are in a hurry edwnfkd;3erwfejnrk;fvekrf/er
Kristin U.
Mount Washington, KY
Great products for a reasonable price easy to wear all day and easy to remove...........
Alex S.
Mesa, AZ
Never actually used this product once again had to post in order to confinue with this
Courtney C.
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! Brings out the green in my brown/hazel eyes
Michelle O.
I did like the green a lot but I like the black sparkle better than the green
Hajar B.
Mohammedia
I have really oily eyelids and Every eyeliner that i use smudges ! But this one just stays on the whole day. The colors are really beautiful and it is very pigmentmed. I would definitely buy is again.
Paige S.
I love to use this product as a pop of colour/accent to my makeup look. I'll often go with a natural brown/beige eyeshadow and add this to the inner half of my bottom lash line and instantly adds a twist to my everyday look. Can me used for a cute Christmas look this time of year, can't go wrong with so many colours to choose from and endless possibilities.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
is it long wear for about 6 hours?