BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Molly S.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This is my favorite eye linear. It really brings out my green eyes. It goes on very clean and clear.
Cecilia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this eyeliner it makes my eyes pop.love the shimmer its a must. Long lasting and water proof
Prudence  R.
Micanopy, FL
It was ok but I didn't like the shimmer...! The jumbo container made it easier for me to hold.
makayla r.
Temple, TX
Nice brings out my eyes and nice to wear when you are in a hurry edwnfkd;3erwfejnrk;fvekrf/er
Kristin U.
Mount Washington, KY
Great products for a reasonable price easy to wear all day and easy to remove...........
Mariah J.
Flint , MI
I like wearing this on my lower lash line when I'm feeling bold and want to be different , the color is amazing and it wasn't that expensive
Michelle O.
I did like the green a lot but I like the black sparkle better than the green
Bay F.
I love using this shadow liner on days that I want to sue minimal makeup. It's super easy to apply, it's very soft, and makes your eyes look pretty and not overly done.
Amanda C.
Great color flawless application and definitely waterproof. I love using it aa a base for my eyeshadow! Amazing color
Inma C.
este color me encanta para mis ojos, como yo tengo los ojos verdes y el pelo clarito al ponerme este lapiz verde pues me los hace mas grandes y mucho mas bonitos, me hacen una mirada seductora e irresistible, me encanta por todo, su tacto que tiene, no se va facilmente y dura mucho