BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! Brings out the green in my brown/hazel eyes
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a bold eye color, here it is. The Sephora Collection eye pencils are a personal favorite of mine because of how versatile they are. They can be use as an all over color, eyeliner, or eye base. They are massively waterproof and crease proof. They glide on very smooth and are very easy to work with. They come in a wide verity of colors too. Great for the price
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like wearing this on my lower lash line when I'm feeling bold and want to be different , the color is amazing and it wasn't that expensive
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a pop of color on the water line set with a matching eyeshadow and it look amazing. I don't feel that it stays as well on me as some others though..maybe bc I have watery eyes a lot, but it's a great product for the price.
samantha g.
samantha g.
Very nice looking but this specific shade of green just didn't not work with my skin color so i rarely use it :( but it is water proof and will last all day/night!
Ashly G.
Ashly G.
I love this product its nice and silky going across your eye lid the color is amazing and lasts all day it doesn't smudge the color is so bold it looks amazing on my eyes
Cara C.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I love this liner for the waterproof aspect. The green wasn't as bright as I wanted it to be and it left a little bit of a smudge the longer I wore it. It was just alright, and I'm not sure I would purchase in this color again.
Essance M.
Essance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great around your waterline ! the jumbo pen allows for you to glide easily along the waterline with minimal stabbing of the eye or uneven lines .
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the eyeliner pencil. The sparkles are a little bit more than I want or need. It goes on with ease, every time I apply it. It stays on all day. Price was not bad.
giselle p.
giselle p.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Sephora makeup, this particular jumbo eyeshadow/liner is really good, I love the color and last for a good amount of time on my eyelids without creasing..