BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. From deep blacks to rich and shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12-hours. see more...

Kristina R.
Bedford, PA
I have green eyes and when I use this it makes them poop ! I mean big time . Will buy this again maybe even buy 6 a year maybe more ! I'm in love ❤️
Essance M.
Great around your waterline ! the jumbo pen allows for you to glide easily along the waterline with minimal stabbing of the eye or uneven lines .
Bernice P.
Temple Terr, FL
Is indeed waterproof and gives me all day wear. The color is not something I wear everyday, but can go good with my green scrubs days at work.
Mariah J.
Flint , MI
I like wearing this on my lower lash line when I'm feeling bold and want to be different , the color is amazing and it wasn't that expensive
Megan F.
Cisco, IL
This goes on so smoothly & is a long lasting eyeliner. Yet still comes off easily with remover. Looks amazing with my brown eyes :)
Allison C.
Lexington, KY
I just love this! It applies great and stays on for hours! It is definitely waterproof, yet comes off easily with makeup remover.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
I love all of sephora makeup items! I love the liner it stays on all day and goes on so easy like butter! So worth every penny; !
TAira W.
Norristown, PA
Long lasting eye wear and not too flaky( doesn't glide on with a cake effect). I love green, so the soft hint is nice as a liner.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I normally love Sephora liners, however I found this one to be kind of greasy. Wasn't easy to apply and didn't last long at all.
hiedi M.
I love to use this Sephora liner as a eye shadow. Is that weird? Its creamy and easy to blend! It can make your lids look great
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
is it long wear for about 6 hours?